Part 14

3 years later...

Jaehee pov

I walk to the cafe that not far from my house since I promise Wonyoung to meet her at there.

This is what I wear. And also, I've already cut my hair.

 And also, I've already cut my hair

Yeah. Before this, my hair is more longer. But, now, I just wanna feel to have a short hair. Hehehe. I walk to the cafe until I stop infront of that cafe. I can see Wonyoung from the outside , since the cafe use the glasses as the wall. She was talking with one boy. Who is he?

I walked in and slowly approached them.

...

Wonyoung pov

I look at Jaehee who was already here that walk slowly to us. I look at the boy infront of me and smile before look at Jaehee back.

"Jaehee, you come!" I said to her. She look at me like always. Yeah. Cold. She is more cold than before after what happen 3 months ago... She look at the boy infront of me.

"Who are you?" She asked coldly to the boy. I can see the boy started to feel nervous. I stand up from my seat and pull Jaehee to sit beside me.

"Jaehee'I want to introduce you to my fiance, Roy." Jaehee look at me unbelievable.

"W-when did you guys engaged?" She asked me while looking at Roy with her disgusting face that makes me almost laughed because of her face.

"We just got engaged without my knowing when us at the university." I said. She look at me. She hold my hand.

"Are you sure with this guy?" She whispered to me. I just nodded.

"Why isn't he is the nice guy?" I whispered to her back. She shook her head before let my hand go. She look at the Roy.

...

Jaehee pov

"So, your name is Roy, huh?" I asked at him coldly. The Roy guy, I can see how nervous he was.

"Y-yes..." He answer it stuttering.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked again. That makes him more nervous.

"N-nothing... Just nervous to see you, Wonyoung's bestfriend." He said. I just rolled my eyes. I can feel that guy like to start flirting of her. That's why she don't believe if Wonyoung with him.

"I'll go first, Wonyoung. My mama suddenly message me that I have to go back home." I stand up from my seat after a few minutes on silence. She look at me with her big smile.

"Okey. Send my regards to mama then." She said. Well, my mama love to be call mama by she. I nodded before walk out from the cafe. But, before I can went out from the cafe. I bumped into someone. I try my best to stable my stand.

"Sorry..." I heard that voice. It's really familiar to me. My heart suddenly beating faster. Is that one of them? But, I shook my head.

"No, It's okey." I said coldly and walk put from the cafe without looking at the guy who I bumped to. Because I don't want.

...

Author pov

Jaehee walk in after arrive infront of her house.

"Mama, I'm home." Jaehee said with her loud voice and close the door. She put her bag on the couch and walk to the kitchen.

"Jaehee, you finally home.," Suddenly, her mom approached her with a happy voice. Jaehee look at her with confuse face while her hand take a water for her to drink.

"I already found a house for you." jaehee look at her mother with no expressionless.

"Okey then." She said before put the glass on the sink.

"This is your house." She showed the house that Jaehee will live. Yeah. She need to have a house since she need to go to a university. Yeah. She's already university student now.

"Okey mama.. It's really comfortable house." Jaehee said and smile to her mother.

...

Jaehee started to pack her things since tomorrow she need to move to her own house. She can tell that she have a big house that she will live with 7 person in that house. But, she don't know who it is. But, she don't mind as long as she get a home for herself.

...

The next day

Now she was standing infront od the house.

She can tell that this house is really amazing

She can tell that this house is really amazing. With the green trees that planted at there, and how the place was so peace for her. She really likes it. She walk to the door and started to ring the bell because she know that the 7 person living at there. Well, as you know, she wear a cap and mask so they wouldn't see her face.

The door was open. Jaehee was shocked after seeing who is the person that open the door.

...

Heeseung pov

"Are you Park Jaehee?" I asked coolly although my mind that time was nervous because I finally meet her. Park Jaehee. Our bestfriend for a long time also our crush. But, I can't see her face. She nodded. I smile.

"Let's go in." I said. She walk in along with her bag and I close the door. I look at her. She look around of the house.

"The house was so big." She said with cold voice.

"Yeah. That's why we need one more person to live here with us." She nodded.

"Why did you guys leave without bid a goodbye?" That question suddenly stab my heart. I look at her when suddenly she turn around and face me. I look at her eyes. Cold.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I try my best to control my nervous. She scoffed before turn back.

"Where is my room?" She said. I can heard her voice more cold than before. Why is she changed? I mean, maybe it's because of us. But why she need to change herself after we left? I sighed. I look at her.

"Follow me." I said to her and walk. She follow me from behind.