Part 10

Jay pov

I heard about the new rumour from the students while me and the boys were walking through the coridor.

"Did you guys heard that Jaehee and Wonyoung, the famous girl, being a beastfriend infront of the library?"

I open my ears to heard what are they talking about after I heard Jaehee's name was been in it. Wonyoung? Jung Wonyoung? What? They became bestfriend? Why so suddenly?

" Yeah. I heard that too. Wonyoung begging at Jaehee so she could being her bestfriend since she really want to be her friend."

"Wow! I can't believe that!"

"How can she wants to be Jaehee's friend? Isn't she is the most coldness? But how?"

Suddenly, they all started to be silence when there have two figure walk through the coridor. I also look at the figures. Jaehee and... Wonyoung? Beside her? They were walking together to their class since they have a same class. So it is true? I look at the other boys. They also shocked after seeing what I'm see too.

"Is she getting a new friend beside us?" Sunoo asked. I just shrugged my shoulder and watch the two walk into the class.

...

Time skip

Jaehee pov

I packed my things since the last period finished early. I put the bag on my shoulder when suddenly someone approached me. I look at that person and the person was smiling widely at me. I smile back.

"Jaehee! Let's go back home together! I heard that you were neighbourhood after all!" She said excitedly. I chuckled after seeing that. Yes. She looks so cute. Although she is giant... I mean she is taller than me, she always cute from my vision. Yeah.

"Let's go then!" I said. She clinge my arm with her arm. We walked out from the class together before...

We have been stopped by 7 boys that are standing infront of our class. The students that walked pass us starting to whispere each other. Me and Wonyoung look at them confusely. I can see they face getting serious after seeing me with Wonyoung. Why are they guys like this? I aske dto myself.

"I think. That they will not leaving you with me, I guess." Wonyoung whispered to my ears. I shook my head before tapped her arms slowly to make her more closer to me.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them. Their expression suddenly changed into an innocent face that makes me and Wonyoung look at each other. How can they change into other expression easily? Their duality... Aish... Killing me. I clear my throat.

"Are you guys wanna go home already?" I asked them without hesitation. They all smile and nodded. I follow nodded my head.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow then." I want to pull Wonyoung with me to walk away from them when suddenly someone pull my arms makes me walk backwards. I turn to see Jungwon's hand on my wrist. His eyes look at my eyes deeply makes me kinda blushed. Wait-am I blushed? Nope! I shook my head before look at Jungwon back.

"Why, Jungwon? Do you need something from me?" I asked bravely. He then pouted infront of me make the girls at the coridor screaming because of his cuteness. I suddenly feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Oh no. I can see someone are blushed right now." I can heard what Wonyoung said to me makes me give her a glare. She chuckled.

"Well, hi! My name is Jung Wonyoung! I am Jaehee's bestfriend!"Wonyoung greeted them friendly. The boys just nodded and look at me instead from looking at Wonyoung. It makes me nervous.

"I think. I should go back home by myself." Before she could let her grip on my arms loose, I grab her wrist and shook my head again.

"We will walk home together. And boys, if you guys wanna walk home with me, let's go then." I said before leaving them with Wonyoung that I gripped her wrist. She just follow me out from the school building. The boys also follow me.

...

"Bye, Wonyoung!I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved to Wonyoung who walk to her main house door. Yeah. She have a big house actually looks like villa. It's makes me feel like in the dream.

"Bye, Jaehee! Love you!" She bid me a goodbye before walk into her house. I just smile before turn around just to see the boys faces who were serious look at me. I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at them.

"Why are you guys being so serious now?" I asked and started to walk leaving them. But, someone just grab my wrist that makes me been pull and back hug me. Wait-what happen right now?

"I'm so glad that you make a new friend now." He said that's make me smile.

"Yeah. I can't believe that someone like Wonyoung will love to be my friend, but not friend, it's bestfriend, Sunghoon." I said happily. I pulled away his arm around my shoulder and turn to face them. I can see their face suddenly change into a jealousy face.

"And... What now?" I asked while one my eyebrow lifted.

"Are you will gonna leave us after got a new friend?"Sunoo suddenly asked with his low voice that makes me tilted my head to the side while looking at him. Is he think about that I will leave them?

"What? Of course not! You guys are my first bestfriends at all! How can you guys think like that? Don't think negative! Think positive, darlings!" I said and walk away. I just realise that I just call them as darling. Oh my. It's embarrassing. I walk faster leaving them behind.

...

Enhypen pov

They all look at each other. Is she just called them as Darlings? They gonna bursted their heart from their body. Yeah. Because Jaehee just call them darlings. That already makes them happy. After that, they quickly chase Jaehee who was already leaving them far.