Chapter 7: Date Me

"If you change one more damn time, I'm gonna punch you in the face." She growled from my bed. Without looking away from myself in the mirror, I flipped her off.

But what she said was true. I've change exactly twenty three times in the last hour. Dean is coming at 8:30 to come pick me up. It's only 8 now, and I feel so unready!

Look at me, running around like a chicken with no head, all over a guy.

But this is different. Dean isn't just some guy. He's the guy I've wanted ever since..... I first saw him. I knew I had an attraction towards when he'd first introduced himself at orientation.

Not only that, but the fact that I could remember everything from that day about him, from his outfit to his words and smiles and small jokes, showed just how hooked he'd gotten me. From that point on, Dean has had me, whether he knew or not. Intentional or accidental.

And now look at me. My long time dream has come true and freaking out! How many people can say that they've scored the guy they've wanted from the very beginning?

Okay, enough with all this mushy shit.

The guy is turning me into a Shakespeare, and he's not even here yet.

"He's here!" Ciara yelled from by the window. She quickly scrambled off the bed and ran to me. She ruffled my hair a bit, saying that wild yet tamed hair was sexy to older guys. Something about sex hair/bed hair was appealing to them.

She patted down my vest jacket over my white dress shirt and straightened my bow tie, as I once again used my lint roller to pick up any left over lint on my black dress pants.

"Okay, you're ready!" She clapped. "But remember what I said. Don't mate on the first date. You gotta make him work for it, no matter how much you wanna jump him first."

"Got it; lead him then leave him." I smiled. I turned and grabbed my phone, house keys and wallet as Ciara grabbed her bag.

She slapped my ass as we exited my house and went our separate ways. Some would describe my quick pace to his car as "thirsty". And my response to that?

Hell yeah! I'm damn near dehydrated.

I slipped into the passenger seat and closed the door behind me. The plan was to look up at him and flash him a small smile. That plan vanished as soon as my eyes connected with his.

Those green eyes scanned over my entire being, as my blue returned the gesture. And more than happy to do so.

"You look..." He trailed off. I could feel the familiar churning in my gut when his tongue darted out and licked his lips. Clearly he didn't know he'd done it, but that didn't change the effect it made on me.

So we practically sat in his car, staring at one another and openly eye raped each other. Dean seemed to have snapped out of the trance and cleared his throat.

He flashed me a quick smile before pulling onto the road.

----

"Samuels?" The girl asked. Dean nodded quickly with a small smile.

The young blonde nodded before grabbing two menus and leading us to a table that sat far in the back of the restaurant.

It wasn't too fancy, but it had a classy, elegant vibe and scenery. We sat on opposite sides of the booth as the same girl from the front stood at the end of our table.

She had to be in her mid twenties, 24 or 25 maybe. Her hair was obviously dyed blonde. Those brown roots were sticking out like a hard boner.

And I'm not exactly sure what it was about her, but I didn't like the aura she had on her. It wasn't friendly or pleasant, at all.

I just gotta keep my eye on her.

"Welcome to Royal. Today, you'll have two waitresses. My name's Jade, and I'll be taking your order." She said.

That's exactly it. I knew there was something.... Icky about her. She was trying to bark up my tree! She was specifically looking at Dean when she said your order. Like bitch, don't you mean orders?

But Dean, being the fine gentleman he is, told me to order first as he continued to scan the menu. I could tell that he wasn't actually reading over it. His eyes were looking straight in the middle of the thing!

"I'll have the salmon. Things fishy seem to be the trending topic here today." I smiled falsely. The slut actually had the nerve to roll her eyes at me.

She's lucky I don't abuse animals

Dean ordered some kind of meat, I think steak, and some other side dish. Once the skunk had left the premises, I folded my arms across my chest tightly and glared at her back.

Dean's deep chuckling brought me out of my head. I was mentally planning her sudden disappearance from the world. If criminals can do it, so can I.

"Don't worry. She's harmless." He waved off. I nodded, sucking my teeth loudly just to let him know that I wasn't believing that.

So Dean and I talked for awhile. There wasn't a lot to talk about since we see each other every day. Most of the conversation was about our families. Dean's an only child who grew up in the suburbs with his mom and grandmother. He'd lost his dad in a horrible way. I told him not to tell me because it wasn't something that I had to know until he was ready.

From the quick flash of pain that showed in his eyes, I could tell the death was a real tragedy.

"Here you go; the steak special with bacon soup for you." The man placed Dean's plate and bowl in front of him. Dean thanked him as he unwrapped the utensils from the large napkin and began to dig in.

I watched in amusement as he cut a piece off and plopped it into his mouth. He unknowingly moaned as his eyes rolled back.

This was not the time!

He was teasing me so bad! He continued his little food porn and food orgasms. Right about now, I'd do anything to be that steak.

"And the salmon for you." The man returned and slowly bent down to place my meal in front of me.

He was sexy as hell. Not Dean sexy, but sexy nonetheless. Pearly white teeth, perfectly trimmed mustache and prominent cheekbones.

Why's there a model serving me food?

I had to be showing just how attracted I was to him because his smile only brightened up even more.

I hung my head down as I felt my cheeks burning and a stupid grin spreading across my face involuntarily. He walked away with a longing look in my direction. I could feel it all the way from where he stood at the next table.

The sound of loud clinging had me looking up. Dean's hands were balled, his eyes were narrowed, his lips were scowling, and his once calm vibe, gone.

"What?"

"He was practically fucking you with his eyes. And you were letting him." He growled dangerously low. The man was boiling in hot water.

Just the right temperature.

But it wasn't good enough. He had to snap. I needed him to snap. I wanted him to snap, and take me. Ciara's advice didn't even register in my mind at all.

I just want Dean. And I wanted him now.

I just needed to push him. All I needed to do was push him until he was pushing inside of me. But what? What could make him go all jealous boyfriend right now and take me in a round, or rounds, of hard, anger filled, possessive, rough sex?

And then suddenly it came to me. I placed my fork down on my plate and looked into his fire filled emerald green eyes.

"Don't worry. He's harmless."