Chapter 6: A Feeling

I think I'm gay. I'm unable to like another male, thus making me monogay.

I made that word up, so don't be a smartass!

I think I'm gay for my teacher, only for him. Just saying it in my mind felt unreal. The sentence itself brought some unneeded attention to a place on me in particular.

To know that I was soon to be shagging with my crush, who's my very own teacher had me picturing all the places we could do it and how. The desk, him with his shirt unbuttoned but still on his shoulders. His tie wrapped around my neck in a vice grip. The desk would be covering just below his perfect six pack but just above his real package.

"We're in school!" She smacked my hand away from my pants. Oh yeah, people were around me.

"I'll see you later." I said before running behind something that caught my eye.

I recognize that ass from anywhere.

"Sorry!" I apologized to the guy I bumped into and rushed into the classroom, shutting and locking it behind myself. His back was to me, a clear sign that he didn't know I was here. Without making a sound, I dropped to my knees, keeping my head down.

Little by little I moved closer to his standing figure until I was practically facing his ass. It took everything in me not to start rimming him right here.

I faked a cough to get his attention. His eyes wondered around the room until they finally looked down and captured my own.

"What-"

"I want you. I want to taste you." I looked up at him. I watched as his adams apple bobbed when he swallowed.

Swallow. Such an inviting word.

-----
No dirty time just yet you dirty readers( ^ω^).
-----

Give Dean a blowjob in the classroom; check. I closed my imaginary notepad and placed it in my back pocket.

That was truly the hottest thing I've ever seen; Dean's face when he cums. His mouth is wide, his eyes rolled back and his panting..... Oh his panting. Right when he's at the edge, his jaw clenches shut as he hisses and swears sexily with a hard growl that did nothing but heat me up even more.

You how some people say 'I could've came right there'? Well, I actually did. His face legitimately pushed me over the edge and caused my orgasm.

And let me not start on how he tasted.

"You have mayo on the side of your lip." Felix said, pointing at my face. My tongue darted out and licked in both corners.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I caught the 'mayo' on my tongue. He smiled with a nod before walking off in some direction.

----

Dean

"So, he gave you a blowjob?"

"Yes."

"In your classroom?"

"Yes."

"And you let him?"

"Yeah."

"That, my friend, is hot." He smirked while pouring the liquor into the blender.

"You know," I turned around on his couch to face him. "Sometimes I really wonder if you're gay."

"Then I guess you'll keep wondering."

"Why can't you just tell me?" I practically whined. He tsked me while pouring in the ice and clicking the on button, holding the lid so it wouldn't fly off.

"Because, when you tell your sexuality to someone, you're labeled. And I don't like labels, not even on my cereal. So! My saying is 'I like who I like. I want what I want. Simple." He shrugged.

"Why must you be so complicated?"

"Because I'd rather not be simple."

"You have a reply for everything, don't you?"

"Yup, just like messanger." He laughed. I chuckled a bit too as he brought the drinks over to the coffee table.

We sat, occasionally chatting about a few stupid things. Nothing to serious really, until he did.

"I'm sorry, I still can't get over the fact that he blew you all before your date. By the way, when is it? It feels like it's being pushed back everyday." He exaggerated. I childishly stuck my tongue out at him and rolled my eyes.

"Well if you must know, it's tomorrow." It was. When I told Chris the place we were going, he panicked. He said something about an outfit before rushing out.

"Royal."

Suddenly, Charles spat out his drink and started coughing frantically.

Now a good friend would pat his back and help him....

"Bastard." He cursed and panted. Once he regained his composer, he looked at me wide eyed.

"You said this was a date. It sounds more like you're planning to propose to the kid, although I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind."

"He wouldn't really." I laughed as I remembered what he'd write on his papers in the name section. "He's already claiming my last name."

"And you're... happy about that?" He asked, making lines grow across his forehead. I rolled my eyes, choosing to ignore his weird stare and not answer his question.

But I secretly didn't mind it. Don't tell him that though.

"Speaking of claiming," I placed my drink on the table. "Are you gonna go with that girl?"

"Girl?" He tilted his head to the side cutely. Have ever looked at your friend closely when they do something cute, and you're just like 'wow you're cute. Why haven't I liked you before?' And then you're like 'oh wait, you're you. That's why'. And then you're just back to where you began?

I just had that moment.

"That Ciara girl." I watched as a bunch of thoughts flashed through his eyes and a few emotions pass his face until he finally settled on one.

"No."

"Why not? Do you want her to ask you out first? If so, good luck because she's pretty shy.....ish." I explained. Ciara was a good girl, a great one even, but she was loudly quiet. She's loud when she wants to be but quiet when it comes to Charles. So she's pretty much a shy girl who's only shy around him.

And her and Chris are friends? I never would've guessed if I hadn't seen them almost everywhere together. I'm even more shocked by how everyone sees Chris. I mean, the kid looks all macho and big, but he's nice as hell, under all of that lust and horniess that is.

For crying out loud, the kid walks into the girls bathroom without anyone batting a single eyelash at it. If anything, although everyone knows about his preferences, he's rooted on and patted on the back for it.

And by other guys. Straight guys. Yeah.

What I'm trying say is that he's practically invisible and can do no wrong in people's eyes. If it weren't Chris doing all of those things that he does, I'm pretty sure the one who did do it would never live past it.

To everyone, he's practically a god. He's hot, the kid's word, not mine, he's smart, athletic, sweet, and generous. He's also funny. He's the full package in some lurking eyes.

He's the first class clown I've ever know to score above a C average on his tests and still have enough time to goof off.

To total everything; Chris was perfect.