Chapter 1: Mr. Goodbar

Chris Evans as Christian Smith
-------

"Dude, what did he say?" My friend Ciara asked as soon as she saw me. We walked in sync until we reached my locker.

"What he always says." I said quietly, throwing my head back and moaning obnoxiously loud. Ciara wacked the back of my head.

"I swear you're the weirdest guy on earth I know. Who gets a boner from being told they're late? Most kids would have a heart attack hearing that from a teacher." She commented.

"Well," I looked over at her with a slight grin. "I'm not like most kids." I slammed my locker shut.

She scoffed. "Got that right."

Yeah, I wasn't like most kids at my school. Most kids in my school were bookworms, others were outcasts. Our school had it's different cliques. The nerd group, the populars, the gothics, the athletes, etc.

Ciara and I, along with a few of our other friends were known as the normals. I mean, The Normals. Yeah, that looks about right.

We were called that because of different personalities and strange group itself. And because we weren't as smart as the nerds or as stuck up as the populars.

I myself am on the football team. Ciara was the leader of the school's music room. In other words, she was practically the teacher of her class.

Oh, I'm ranting. My name's Christian Smith. I'm told that I have the most beautiful blue eyes and a killer smile. I've been known to be not only a man and chick magnet, but a total heartthrob and heartbreaker.

I'm pretty sure you already know which team I'm batting for. Actually there's only one person I'm batting for. And his name rhymes with green.

Why green? Because that's his eye color. And how do I know that? Because I stare at them non stop, unless my eyes are preoccupied with something else on him.

Dean Samuels. The living, breathing definition of the word; hot. I've crushed on him since the beginning of the year. I can't help but roam my eyes all over him.

We all have that one teacher who'd we all like to have in a sexual way. And mine is him. Lord knows what I'd do to him if I got the opportunity.

And Lord knows what I'd let him do to me. Just that though alone had me slowly growing down there.

"Why won't he give me detention?" I whined, shaking my arms childishly.

"Maybe he knows about your obvious crush on him and doesn't want to give you the wrong idea or lead you on."

"Or maybe he wants to tease me by being his sexy self and wants me to suffer from a severe case of blue balls." I scoffed. The guy was like sex on legs.

Maybe I was the only one noticing such things about him, but that's what you do when you have a crush. You practically stalk them. Thankfully for me, I didn't need to stalk him.

He was willingly seeing me daily, and I appreciated him every second he was there.

"That'd make sense." She nodded. "I should try that." She said under her breath. I didn't comment on it though. I chose to go to my happy place in my mind. Everything there had Dean Samuels written all over it.

"No!" She snapped her fingers in my face. "Don't go hopping on the plane and traveling to Dean world. We have math class next and I can't afford to fail this class because of your fantasy."

"You sure that's the only reason? You sure it's not because you'll need me to call Mr. Hardy over to help me so you can eye him up and down without looking suspicious?" I teased. I wasn't the only one smitten for a teacher. Ciara here, just like me, has had her eyes on our math teacher. She wasn't as obvious about her crush on him as I am with mine on Mr. Samuels.

"No!" She lied. And the blush on her cheeks didn't help her case in any way whatsoever.

Once we made it to class, Mr. Hardy began his daily routine. Unlike Mr. Samuels, I'm actually on time for this class, along with all my others.

You see? I could be talking about anything else, something completely different and he'd always come out of nowhere, becoming my main topic to think about once more.

But who am I kidding? I love it when he takes over my mind. I looked up, only to see Mr. Hardy smiling at us happily, as he does everyday. I'd always wonder why and how could be so happy at such a time. My conclusions? He was either drinking some magical coffee every morning or he was getting some morning head from someone.

"Hello class. Just like everyday, tell me your emotions. Go!" He yelled. Every day when we entered class, he'd ask us how we were feeling and he'd do the same at the end. It was fun actually.

When Ciara came up, she gave her usual answer.

"Perky!" She said with way to much enthusiasm. If she thinks he's gonna be attracted to that........

He pointed at me to go next.

"Horny." I said seriously. What! I was.

"Mr. Smith, you seem to always feel that way at the beginning of my class." He noted.

"It's not my fault. I can't help the fact that I have English before this." I shrugged. Yeah, this wasn't the first time I've said horny was my current emotion. Is that even an emotion? Whatever.

He didn't dwell on my answer, knowing it wouldn't change for as long as I had English for first period.

Pretty much anyone who knew me in this school knew about my not so secret crush on Mr. Samuels.

The rest of the class consisted of Ciara staring at his back, occasionally letting her eyes roam over him and licking her lips. Mr. Hardy was a very attractive man. He's just not as rough and tough looking as Mr. Samuels. Plus he was to nice of a guy.

I needed a man who was so stuck up, he wouldn't even lol me back. And that's exactly what I needed. Because the stuck up and mean ones are the best at everything they do.

Today all our friends didn't come to school. Apparently they all decided to ditch for today. Ciara and I declined their invitation for obvious reasons. We had men waiting for us, and it would be rude to keep them waiting, let alone leave them waiting.

And the rest of the day went by smoothly, despite my lurking eyes on Mr. Samuels when he walked out of his class with Mr. Hardy right beside him. Ciara and I never hit our heads against our lockers so hard before.

And the way he was smiling, teeth shining and eyes wrinkling at the edges.

Ay dios mio. (Oh my god.)

I think I went into a breathing fit where I wasn't breathing at all.

"Detention!" A teacher yelled to a student. I pouted. Why couldn't I get detention with Dean? He gives everyone else detention. Why not me? Is it because I'm not bad enough for him? 'Cause if he wants bad, I'll give it to him.

So with that thought in mind, I went home and planned what I'd do the following day to get detention from Dean a.k.a. Mr. Goodbar.

------

So this is my very first chapter. Tell me what you thought about it, and think about the story in total. Thanks for reading what's in my brain.