His Embarrassing Secret.

Kirby:

When you are not in your house, kirby eating a cake in your fridge, but then they saw a paper that was written 'Don't eat it!'. Kirby filled with guilt, Kirby running to a pastry and buying the same cake. After that Kirby is still feeling guilty about it even if you saw nothing.

Bandana Waddle Dee:

When Bandana Waddle Dee is training, he sometimes breaks the window of your house. He call of his friends for fixing it before you coming.

Meta Knight:

He is REALLY terrible at cooking! So this is why he let you choose the breakfast, lunch and dinner. And every time you go to ask him if he can cook something, he will say that your cooking skills are so good that he can't stop thinking about it.

King Dedede:

At dinner you asked a question to Dedede about how he became a king, and of course it's a question that he can't answer because he is afraid that it's giving him a bad image of him(even if all Dream Land knows that he is a self-proclaimed king).

Marx:

When you are not in your house, Marx love to teasing your pet and make some prank. When he broke a object that you like, he will blame your pet and it's always end up by you petting your pet and also making Marx jealous.

Magolor:

He decides to live in the planet Popstar because he committed tax fraud in his old planet and in Popstar tax doesn't exist because King Dedede is just lazy.

Taranza:

Taranza have diary for writing every dates and all embarrassing moments you have done. like some examples: every time that you fall of your bed or at your birthday one of your friends pushed your face in the cake. And when you come to see him, he will hiding his diary.
(SIMP)

Gooey:

When he walk to go home he saw a poor little kitten, he decided to take it home and take care of it. But he hide it from you because he thought that you gonna be angry at him.

Dark Matter:

When you are not home, Dark Matter watch a kid show and it's make him addicted.

Daroach:

He have a childhood crush on the Little Red Riding Hood and doesn't want to tell to everyone because he is afraid that no one will take him seriously.

Shadow Kirby:

When you don't sleep with them, Shadow Kirby stole your plush and sleep with it.

Dark Meta Knight:

When Dark Meta Knight is trying to pushing the doors so hard to open it. After 3 minutes after raging at the door, you pulled the door for doing your jogging. A part of Dark Meta Knight is dead inside. 

Galacta Knight:

When he tried to catch some strawberry for eating it, you catch him and said that he eats a lot of strawberry. So Galacta Knight decides to make a secret garden of strawberry and eat it when they are ready.