When You Meet Him

Kirby:

You meet them in their first day at Dream Land, when King Dedede stole all Dream Land foods and Stars.

Bandana Waddle Dee:

You meet him when he was fishing, he tells you all about his life and share some advice about fishing.

Meta Knight:

You meet him when you play at the beach, he love coming to this place in the afternoon. And when he sees you playing, he just wants to know more about you.

King Dedede:

You meet him at your first day at Dream Land, he visits you every place and he even invited you to have a dinner with him.

Marx:

(ps: it's happening after milky way wishes)
You meet him when he was falling from the sky, you come closer to him and see he was completely tired and need help. You decide to take him with you.

Magolor:

You meet him at the same time as Kirby, Bandana Waddle Dee, King Dedede and Meta Knight, you guys help him to fix his ship. And you know what happens next...

Taranza:

You meet him after Queen Sectonia defeat. Kirby have a Idea to introduce you to Taranza, at first he thought that Kirby try matchmaking him to forget Sectonia but after meeting you he felt like comfortable with you... And he accepted to be friend with you.

Gooey:

You meet him when Kirby introduced him to you, you learn everything in Popstar to Gooey.

Dark Matter:

You meet him when he was trying to take control of Dream Land but his eye was locked to you, and you guys started to be friends.

Daroach:

You meet him when you helping Kirby to find his cake, after that he want to know you more and want you to join him.

Shadow Kirby:

You meet him when you fall into the Mirror World, you were completely lost and afraid. Then Shadow Kirby see you and explain about this world, he help you to go back home.

Dark Meta Knight:

You meet him when you and Meta Knight are trying to stop him.

Galacta Knight:

You meet him when he saves you from drowning, even if he is the most dangerous enemy from Popstar he saves you! Why he save you, maybe because of his old "Hero" attitude...?