When He Have Feelings For You

Kirby:

THEY LOVE EVERYBODY FOR GOD SAKE! Kirby love everything about you, like how you cooking for them and helping them in their adventures. Kirby wants to make you something special after everything you done to him.

Bandana Waddle Dee:

He is not a idiot, he knows that he has feelings for you but he don't know what to say without making the situation embarrassing. So he watch some romance movies to take notes.

Meta Knight:

Even if he have mask he can't hide his feelings to you. You are gorgeous, sweet and precious to him. Meta Knight loves you when you come with him in the beach and playing in the water, you are like a mermaid to his eyes and wants to confess you his feelings.

King Dedede:

At first he didn't though to have a queen/king in his side, and he started to think maybe you could be his queen/king. King Dedede know that be a his queen/King is hard for you, you need more time to be ready for rules Dream Land with him...

Marx:

At first he thought that he doesn't deserve you after everything he has done, but you say every time to Marx that it's not true. And some times later he becomes more confident about his feelings to you...

Magolor:

Poor little bunny, he was so confused about his feelings toward you. He want to have friends but you, he want more. Magolor will go ask to his other friends what is this feeling and the answer is Love.

Taranza:

He REALLY hesitated so much! He doesn't want to replace Sectonia, he believes so hard to a miracle to find her old lover... But Taranza loves you too, You are so sweet and nice toward him.

Gooey:

Let's be honest, he doesn't really understand the concept of love. When he sees some couples walking he asks you what are they doing, and you tell everything about love to him. And Gooey started to be interested.

Dark Matter:

He just come in Popstar because he was Jealous of the lifestyle in your planet and he was alone. When he meet you, he don't want to continue his goal. He really appreciate all of your affection and support you give to him, but Dark Matter start to questioning his feelings toward you.

Daroach:

He loves you at the first sight. He try to appreciate you with expensive gifts but some time you hesitated because you don't know if it's one of those things that Daroach stole. So Daroach decide to make a homemade gift for showing you he is not completely a thief.

Shadow Kirby:

He is so embarrassed to reveal his feelings to you. He is really shy and coward, so he training about how he reveals this feeling to you. And believe me it's so funny, he is so bashful. When Shadow Kirby is ready he goes to see you...

Dark Meta Knight:

Well... He doesn't like you at first but after you fight him, he starts to think about you and want to know you more. He is really impressed by your fighting skills, and Dark Meta Knight wants to confess his feelings in the next battle.

Galacta Knight:

He was a long time ago the hero and the strongest warriors. But he was completely destroyed when he was prisoners in a crystal because of those who were scared of him, so yeah its understandable why he have a anger issue. And after meeting you he started to be more "human", and Galacta Knight developed some feeling to you.