caught

ty to @hadisa3 for the fic idea :)

crack fic lol

~

"Kunikida!" Dazai sang happily when he abruptly slammed his laptop down, "I'm off to the bathroom!" He skipped down to the bathroom, humming his suicide song. Somehow, the usual big lopey grin on face was wider

No one in the office paid him any mind. Afterall, he is Dazai. 

Kunikida remembered he needed Dazai to sign a couple papers from their mission yesterday, but he decided he would wait patiently for Dazai to come back. 

15 minutes had passed by and Dazai still wasn't back.

Kunikida prayed that Dazai hadn't clogged up the toilet and then he would've had to use the precious agency funds for a plumber. 

Kunikida looked at his watch, he isn't known to be a patient man, especially when it comes to his partner. 

He decided he would wait a few more minutes before he would go to the bathroom and drag Dazai out himself, not caring if he was in the middle of his business.

Kunikida heard a small thump from the bathroom, but since none of his co-workers reacted, he blamed it on his imagination. 

Another thump was heard. This time, Yosano, Atsushi, and Kenji perked their heads up, Kunikida sighed in relief as he confirmed that it wasn't just him hearing things. 

"What was that?" Atsushi asked, his brows furrowing a bit. "Do you think that was Dazai-san?"

"Just leave him be," Ranpo waved him off, though he didn't show it, Ranpo also heard the small thumps. 

"I'll go check on him, he's been gone for a while now." Kunikida said suddenly, he walked over to the bathrooms and slowly pushed open the door. As soon as the door opened, Kunikida heard movement in one of the cubicles. 

"Dazai?" Kunikida asked. 

"I'm in here Kunikida-kun," Dazai said, no unnaturalness in his voice. 

"Hurry up! I need you to sign some papers!" Kunikida said urgently. 

"Of course, I'll be there in a bit," Dazai turned to look towards the other person in the cubicle with him, a deep blush on his cheeks. As soon as Dazai heard the door close, Chuuya sighed in relief. 

"I thought he was catch us," Chuuya whispered-yelled. 

"He didn't though," Dazai replied, a smug smile on his face. 

"I knew this was a bad idea," Chuuya groaned. Dazai merely chuckled at his partners embarrassment. 

"Wait here, Chibi, I'll go sign the papers, I'll be right back." Dazai said, Chuuya nodded. 

Dazai walked out of the cubicle, Chuuya locking it behind him. He checked out his appearance in the mirror and quickly smoothed down his clothes before walking out of the bathroom and back into the main office. "Sorry, I think I had something bad for lunch," Dazai lied, as he patted his stomach. Kunikida merely glared. 

"Are you okay Dazai?" Kenji asked worriedly, Atsushi nodding beside him.  

"I am perfectly okay, thank you Kenji-kun, Atsushi-kun," he smiled brightly at him. 

After Dazai finished signing the papers, he proceeded to leave the room again.  

"Where are you going now Dazai?" Kunikida groaned. 

"Somewhere," Dazai said mysteriously with a wink. 

Kunikida didn't even bother anymore as he let his partner go.