lunch

It was a normal day at the agency, and Dazai was hungry. He pulled out his phone and rang a number. "I know it's your day off, but can you please bring me some food?" he said, as soon as the receiver picked up.

He waited for a minute, waiting for a reply, before he spoke again, "I want your food, please," he used his best pleading voice. He listened to the reply, before hanging up the phone, a smug smile on his face.

"Dazai, if you're hungry, just go buy something from the café, don't bother someone on their day off." Kunikida shook his head disapprovingly. 

"But Kunikida-kun, he makes good food," Dazai smiles cheekily. 

Kunikida sighed and returned back to his work.

About an hour later, a short mafioso walked in, carrying a box. He was in his usual attire, black trousers, a white undershirt, a coat resting on his shoulder perfectly, a choker and his hat, perched on his head at an angle.  

"What are you doing here," Kunikida pulled out his gun and pointed it to Chuuya, others in the room doing the same, but Dazai. 

"I'm not here to start any fights," the red-headed man put his hand up. The detectives hesitantly put their guns down, excluding Kunikida, who was still suspicious. 

"What are you holding, for all we know it might be a bomb," Kunikida glared at the new-comer. He merely ignored him. 

Chuuya clicked his tongue, and walked towards Dazai's desk, hands still up.  "Eh, you really are a shitty bastard aren't you?" he said, and punched Dazai in the stomach. Dazai groaned, and clutched his stomach, he didn't expect the blow. "Making me bring you food on my day off. I was at home, relaxing." Chuuya put the box down on Dazai's desk.

After Dazai recovered from the blow to his stomach, he sat up and opened the box. Inside was a mouth-watering meal, katsudon, one of Dazai's favorite meals. It was done and placed so neatly, it looks like a professional made it. 

"Wah,  Chibi made this for me?" Dazai grinned. 

Dazais' colleagues froze. 

"Wait, the executive made that," Yosano asked, eyeing the meal. 

Chuuya nodded. "This hat-rack here, is one of the best cooks I've ever met." Dazai said, smiling up at his former partner. Chuuya playfully scowled. 

"And he just agreed to make it for you?" Kunikida asked, shock across is features. 

Yep." Dazai snaked an arm across Chuuya's waist. The latter did nothing to push it away. 

"Dazai-san, are you and Chuuya-san friends?" Atsushi asked.  

"Friends," Chuuya laughed, like it was the most absurd thing ever, "definitely, not," they both said at the same time. 

"Then why did you bring him food?" Kenji asked. 

"Because I asked him to," Dazai answered. 

"Alright, I'm going to go now, Dazai you owe me." He kissed Dazai on the top of his head and started to walk away.

"I'll pay you back tonight," Dazai winked at Chuuya. The shorter one laughed, before he shut the door behind him

"Did he just-" Atsushi trailed off, unable to finish his sentence. "Dazai-san, what is your relationship with Chuuya-san?"

"We're married," Dazai stated simply before starting to eat the food his darling hat-rack made him. 

Kunikida choked on the water he was sipping, "married?" he spluttered. 

"Mhm," Dazai nodded. 

The agency members all turned towards each other, shock written across their features. Dazai chuckled at the faces his co-workers are making, and decided to keep quiet, letting his them figure out everything by themselves.

"I don't see how you guys are so surprised, it was pretty obvious to me," Ranpo said while stuffing his face with snacks. 

"You knew?!" Kunikida widened his eyes. 

"Of course, with my ultra-deduction." Ranpo smiled cheekily at him, like he was lesser-being.

Kunikida could feel an aneurysm coming, he sighed in annoyance and placed both hands on his temple, massaging it. 

~~

ahhh second one complete. I know I said I'll make them longer, SORRYYY :(

soon, I promise ;)

I'm having a bit of writers block, sorry. 

18 VIEWS ALREADY?!?!??! AHHHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, ILY<3333, please keep writing comments, I love reading them,

also, do y'all have any suggestions on what type of relationship reveal I should do next? pls lmk

- W