Sneak Peek of 'The Princess, The Thief and the Alchemist'

Note: This sneak peek you're gonna read will be edited and/or added. And you're going to see the possible titles for the parts. It's not gonna be in the right order. Thank you, everyone!

The Origin Story of the Sundrop

In the Dark Kingdom's throne room, Quirin tells the story to everyone.

Eugene, Varian, Lance, Maximus and Ruddiger are interested to know about one mystery.

Varian was confused. He raised his eyebrow. "Dad, Xavier, the blacksmith of Corona, told me about The Sundrop Flower. And how the king of Corona got it for his queen." He added. Varian was melancholy. He grasped his hands together tightly. "Please dad...Rapunzel got the Moonstone...Eugene and I...including everyone here...need to know what really happened..." Varian begged.

Quirin sighed. He was going to protest. Then, he was gonna ultimately tell everybody the truth.

Quirin clears his throat. He was solemn. "As you know, there was the magic golden flower called The Sundrop. It has the power to heal the sick and the injured. In fact, centuries ago, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And that drop of sunlight grew on the cliff to become as I speak, The Sundrop Flower. Nearly twenty years ago, in Corona, King Frederic and Queen Arianna are expecting the baby. For the queen of Corona, she was sick while she was about to give birth. The king of Corona heard about The Sundrop Flower. He was desperate to save his queen and the child. Yet, I have to warned King Frederic about removing The Sundrop Flower. The Sundrop Flower where it grew on the cliff. I have told the king that if you remove The Sundrop Flower, it would draw the unimaginable consequences. And awaken the darkness, along with the growth of the black rocks. Queen Arianna gave birth to her daughter. And the princess of Corona is Rapunzel." Quirin mentioned.

Eugene crouched down to Varian. Eugene hugged him. Varian hugs him back. They are pitiful.

Quirin was bothered. "And now, Rapunzel has bonded with the Sundrop and the Moonstone. Lucky for her, she did not know how to use the Ultimate Power of the two yet." He said.

Varian was perplexed. "Wait, yet?" He wondered.

Adira and King Edmund arrived.

Everyone faced them.

Quirin faces sternly at the king.

King Edmund perturbed. Then, he looked at her. "Care to do the honor, Adira?" King Edmund inquired.

She nodded her head at the king. Adira faced everyone. She sighs.

Adira was serious. "If Rapunzel set in motion of the Ultimate Power, the Sundrop and the Moonstone, it would probably cause her a vast hazard." Adira stated.

Eugene was bewildered. "A vast hazard?!" He asked in exclamation.

Lance raises his right hand. He was stumped. "Was hazard mean harm, anyhow?" Lance asks too.

Quirin was irritated. "It's a massive harm to anyone who possessed the Sundrop and the Moonstone." He answers.

Varian was alarmed. "Dad! You're believing if Rapunzel uses the Ultimate Power, she's be in a fatal result of it!" He exclaims.

Eugene was resolute at Quirin. He still held Varian. "So that was it? We're gonna let the princess of Corona perish ridiculously?" Eugene wondered.

King Edmund steps forth. He was annoyed. "Rapunzel has the kingdom of Corona. Just Corona. She wants nothing to do with the world." King Edmund replied.

Eugene was irked at his father. "Yeah, I really had to disagree with you, dad." He added. Eugene was sympathetic. "But I noticed there's still some good left for the princess of Corona." He urges.

King Edmund raised his eyebrow at his son. He was bemused. "Why, seriously? Why are you telling me not to give up Rapunzel?" King Edmund asked.

Varian looked at Eugene. He was perplexed.

Eugene sighs. He was sorrowful. "Because I can't stop thinking how sad she was back in the chamber...It's because...It's because I think I'm in love with Rapunzel..." Eugene answered.

Varian was baffled. He blinked his eyes twice.

———————————————————————
Varian's Narration

Varian's POV;

This is a story how Eugene and I saved the princess of Corona. Well, technically, it's Team Awesome. Don't sweat it. Anyway, one year ago, I kinda worked out my goo trap for the raccoon one morning. For what actually surprise me nearly noon, my goo trap caught my favorite storybook character to life. His name was Flynn Rider. Well, he was and I haven't know his real name before. You see, I made a deal with Flynn that he would take me to the tower. I might have took his satchel away before I freed the thief. The scary ruffians. The Stabbington Brothers which Flynn called them. They want the crown. That's what Flynn stole from the castle of Corona. He dragged me to the river. And then, Flynn Rider saved me from drowning. I lost the crown in the river. And when I met Flynn, I apologized to him for losing the crown. That's when I knew his real name. He calls himself Eugene Fitzherbert. He and I have been thru a longer way. Ever since we met unexpectedly, our dreams combined. We became Team Awesome. Of course, Eugene and I are together as friends for one year later.

From Old Corona, Eugene and I built a nice and sturdy rowboat. We tested it out. Then, Eugene brought me in the rowboat. My dad faced the danger that approaches him. Eugene and I learned that it was the Dark Kingdom warrior named Hector who came to Old Corona. I still don't understand why. We didn't see Quirin, my dad, again until the Moonstone Chamber. Turns out he won the battle against Hector. On the way to the Dark Kingdom, Eugene and I encountered unusual friends. Another Dark Kingdom warrior named Adira. She really likes to make nicknames. I was called Blue-stripe. And I don't want to go on about Eugene's nickname. It was bad in my opinion. There was a thief named Lance Strongbow. Somehow, Eugene and Lance are friends since the orphanage. Eugene and I have animal friends too. Maximus the Coronan Guard Horse. And my raccoon buddy Ruddiger. And our adventures are fascinating yet unexpectedly. Like I said, we were friends for one year. For passing the con horse, the Terapi Island and the Pirate's ship. The Pirate's ship though was really the thugs from the Snuggling Duckling. That's what Eugene believes. And they're not so bad once Eugene and I got used to them. Before the Dark Kingdom, we saved Rapunzel from dehydration. Annnnd we have to save her again. The princess of Corona has taken the Moonstone. She was not herself. Rapunzel knew about Eugene and her crown being stolen. She did have it back. Just not how we anticipated. I was right for one thing. Rapunzel DID ran off on her own. She just wants to know what happened to her crown. Rapunzel was upset. She feels like her home kingdom of Corona was another prison. Rapunzel deserves better. I have tried to get Eugene to like the princess. Sadly, he was scared of her. Eugene was also scared of losing me over Rapunzel. So, Eugene and I stayed in the Dark Kingdom. We learned from Quirin, my dad, that the princess was after the pieces of the Demanitus Scroll. Just to end Corona. That was more mysteries between the Sundrop and the Moonstone, including the ancient scroll. Eugene and I are gonna save Rapunzel again. Even it was only gonna take a teamwork to do it. Me and Eugene as Team Awesome.

———————————————————————
Rapunzel Takes the Kingdom of Corona
In the Dark Kingdom
The Stabbington Brothers' Revenge
Eugene's Lovesick
Nothing Left to Lose
Cassandra versus Eugene
The Last Scroll Piece
Varian's Nightmare
Eugene's True Love
Rapunzel versus Team Awesome
Varian's Search for Eugene Fitzherbert

Let me know what you think. Thank you, everyone!