Reckless

FREELANCER OFFSITE STORAGE FACILITY. PRESENT DAY.

Cut to Carolina over-looking the facility from a ledge. Epsilon appears behind her.

Carolina: How many?

Epsilon: None.

Carolina: Really? You're sure?

Epsilon: Positive. We're alone.

Epsilon fades away as Carolina drives her Mongoose through a tunnel. Upon reaching the other end, she dismounts and is called over by Epsilon

Epsilon: It's up here!

Carolina walks over to Epsilon to find F.I.L.S.S

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry. This is a secure facility. Only authorized personnel may enter.

Carolina: F.I.L.S.S? Is that you? What's happened to you?

F.I.L.S.S: This is a secure facility. Only authorized personnel may enter. Please leave the premisis immediately.

Carolina: F.I.L.S.S, this is Agent Carolina of Project Freelancer. Acknowledge and go for secure.

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry. I recognize that designation, but only authorized personnel may enter this facility.

Carolina: Church?

Epsilon: Open the door F.I.L.S.S.

F.I.L.S.S: Certainly. Welcome back Director. I did not expect to see you again so soon.

The wall behind them opens to reveal a secret doorway.

Carolina: Thank you.

Epsilon and F.I.L.S.S: My pleasure.

F.I.L.S.S: Strange. I was...unaware you left, Director. I will have to scan my files and find the error.

Carolina: Left?

F.I.L.S.S: Yes. Since his last visit.

Carolina: So you show the Director inside the facility as well as outside?

F.I.L.S.S: Strange, is it not?

Carolina: Yes. Strange. And exactly what we were hoping for.

Cut to Valhalla at Blue Base. Wash Will  and Tucker are standing on a ledge watching the Reds from nearby.

Grif: Well this is depressing.

Sarge: Can it, private.

Grif: What? I'm just saying what we're all thinking.

Sarge: You didn't say you were fat and worthless, and we were definitely all thinking that.

Alex: I wasn't thinking that.

South: You should have listened to me Sarge.

Sarge: Shut up South, Ava came out of nowhere and took the flag.

South: And I told you that was a Freelancer tactic but you didn't listen so they took the damn flag.

Tucker: Alright, you know the drill.

Simmons: Do we have to?

Washington: That depends; how badly do you want your flag back?

Will: Shut up and do it alredy.

Simmons glances at Grif, who is standing behind him.

Grif: Don't look at me, it's your turn.