Turbulence

Camera pans over Last Resort/Zanzibar. The Reds and Blues are seen driving in Warthogs, while Carolina rides alongside on a Mongoose and the tank Ava and South stole. The Reds stop and get out, causing everyone else to do the same.

WIND POWER FACILITY; PRESENT DAY

Carolina: What's going on? Why are we stopping?

Grif: We've been driving for hours.

Ava: The tank needs a refuel to. 

Carolina: And we've got a lot more ground to cover, so let's keep moving. Also I told you not to take that thing.

South: We used it to save your life so stop trying to convince us to get rid of it.

Carolina: I don't have time for this. We are leaving now.

Alex: Grif explain how our trips work.

Grif: Listen lady, I know this is your first road trip with us, but we've got a system. And that system includes snack breaks, bathroom breaks, and stopping to take pictures of funny road signs.

Carolina: That's ridiculous.

Grif: Not as ridiculous as Bonner Street.

Alex: Almost my friend almost.

Simmons: So close dude, so close.

Grif: It's out there Simmons, we just have to have faith that we'll find it.

Alex: That will be the best day of my life when I see it.

Camera focuses on Blues as Ava walks over.

Wash: I should probably go stop her from killing your friends.

Wash proceeds in Carolina's direction

Caboose: Um, Tucker I just noticed something. Something really bad.

Tucker: Yeah, me too dude. I think our guy-to-girl ratio peaked like five years ago.

Ava: Really Tucker?

Caboose: Uh, no, no, Tucker um. Yeah, we forgot to bring Church and Delta.

Tucker: Wait, did you just now realize that Church and Delta aren't 't here?

Caboose: There not going to be pleased about this one.

Tucker: Calm down moron, we didn't leave them behind.

Will: Ya 

Caboose: Ah, yes, but you see I'm not seeing him so...where is he?

Epsilon appears in a smaller form beside Tucker's helmet. While a smaller version of Delta appears next to Will.

Epsilon: Ugh, you don't wanna know.

Caboose: Church! You're...you're so small. I would like to feed you a small cracker.

Tucker (sarcastically): How you liking the new place tinker bell?

Epsilon: You mean your disgusting storage unit?

Delta: I was comfortable in Will's.

Church (Sarcastic): Oh well good for you I'm so glad you weren't stuck in a disgusting storag unit.

Tucker: What! How is my storage unit "disgusting"?

Epsilon: Well, for starters, I had to delete fifty gigs worth of crap just so I could fit in this thing.