X| Why do you love me

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Got to be a lot that's wrong with you

To want to be with me

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Step one is complete

"Step one is complete."

"I'm sorry?"

"Step one, Moony!"

Remus looked at James with a judging face as his friend pushed a piece of paper in front of him.

1. 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

2. 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂

3. 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓔𝓿𝓮

4. 𝓔𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

5. 𝓔𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭

"These are stupid," said Remus,"Incedenio."

"Moony!"James whined,"Why'd you do that?"

"You don't need a piece of paper to tell you how to get the girl," said Remus, shaking his head,"Eve likes you, you like her. Be yourself. Get rid of your notes."

James lay his head on the table.

"I just don't want to mess up."

"You won't."Remus assured. "You haven't."

When James didn't respond, Remus signed. Normally, James and Sirus were the ones to scheme up plans and talk about girls. But this time, Remus was the one that James needed to tell him how to not mess up the one good thing he felt he had been missing.

"Listen, there's a Hogsmeade trip this weekend. Eve loves Honeydukes and going for Butterbeer. Ask her." said Remus,"But for the sanity of us all, do not take her anywhere girly."

"Thank you, Remus, really," said James, scrambling up,"Have you seen her?"

"With Raina in the Ravenclaw common room."

James groaned.

"I'm awful at Riddles!"

"I'll come with you," said Remus.

⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Remus managed to guess the riddle before the portrait even finished the sentence so getting into the Ravenclaw common room wasn't very difficult. James was surprised at how calm everyone in there was.