Miki Hanson

Wattpad Username: Armybrat213

@Armybrat213

CHARACTER

Character's Full Name: Miki Hanson

Nickname(s): "At this point, I basically answer to anything."

Gender: Female

Birth Date: April 1

Birth Place: Palumpolum

Sexual Preference: Males

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Race: Human

Height: 5'3

Weight: 130

Body Type/Build: Slim, athletic build

Skin Tone: Lightly tanned mainly from the large amount of time she spends outside.

Eye Color: Dark blue

Hair Color: Light brown

Hairstyle: Loose waves that fall to a little above her shoulders. Side part with bangs.

Distinguishing Marks: Small, thin scar below her left eye on the upper part of her cheekbone. L'Cie Mark on her right forearm right below the crook of her elbow. Star tattoo on the same arm on her wrist.

Clothing Style: Mostly loose, racer back tank tops with the occasional hooded leather jacket casually thrown on top of it when it's cold. Jeans tucked into her worn down boots. Almost always wears a pair of dark sunglasses. Partly because of her being wanted, but even before she deserted the GC she tended to always wear her sunglasses. She loves to dress up, but she hasn't in a very long time because the situation she's in doesn't normally call for it.

Detailed Physical Description: Miki pulls her hair up in ponytails and messy buns to keep it out of her face, but because of it's length it often times ends up falling loose. Her big blue eyes are the most memorable feature on her face with her bright smile coming as a close second. Her loose white tank top is baggy on her slim form showing off her toned arms and shoulders. On her right forearm she wears a leather band just below the crook of her elbow covering her l'Cie mark. Further down that same arm on her wrist, she has a small star tattooed in a plain, black ink as a daily reminder to herself. Early on in the day she had tucked her tank top in, but it quickly fell loose and now only the very front remained tucked in showing her leather belt. Her dark jeans are worn down and tucked into her equally old boots. A sword strapped around her back and tucked away for a rainy day, she has a dagger in her left boot.

BACKGROUND

Hometown: Palumpolum

World: Cocoon

Family: Her parents owned a small shop in the Pedestrian Terraces. Miki's mother ran the finances to the store while her father took care of the shop itself. They were the high school sweethearts that strangers would look at and see what a perfect match they are.

Miki has an older brother, Micah, that is three years her elder. He is a lot like Miki in the sense that it always seems like he is smiling and on top of things, but Micah tended to show his negative emotions more than her. He would grow rather stone faced when angry or upset. She always looked up to him and admired him growing up. Whenever she had a bad day he'd cheer her up with his words and draw a small star on her wrist, "Don't let people bring you down, Miki. They're just jealous because you shine like a star."