Adrian Dalthraci

Wattpad Username: Whyareall

~CHARACTER~

Character's Full Name: Adrian Dalthraci

Nickname(s): Adree, Dree-Dree, Adrie-Padrie...the list goes on.

Gender: Female

Birth Date: Jan 6th

Birth Place: Sanubia Desert

Sexual Preference: Guys

~PHYSICAL APPEARANCE~

Race: Al Bhed

Height: 5'11

Weight: 130

Body Type/Build: Tall and boney.

Skin Tone: Pale as all get out. Like when picking out foundation, she just goes strait to the lightest shade.

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: A nice sunny blonde

Hairstyle: Normally it's just down and straight, though while she's working she'll throw it back in a French braid. Her hair is long, nearly down to her ass, and there aren't really any layers to it. It's probably been more than a few years since she's cut anything but her bangs, which she does herself. 

Distinguishing Marks: As an Al Bhed, she has the trademark swirled pupils. She also has a few nicks on her elbows and knees from an adventurous but clumsy childhood, but the only thing on her face is a small scar on her jawline from a dog bite.

Clothing Style: As a mechanic who deals with greasy machinery all day erry day, she isn't really much of a fancy dresser. For the most part she just wears converse and her mechanic shop's gray jumpsuit, though she hates being warm so most of the time she ties the arms of the jumpsuit around her waist to leave her torso and arms exposed, wearing a black tube top to cover her chest. When she's not in her jumpsuit, she's probably in her pajamas; oversized shits and leggings. Like, her fancy clothes would be jeggings and a sweater that isn't falling off her shoulders. 

Detailed Physical Description: Although most Al Bhed are quite tan from the amount of time they spend in the dessert, Adree HATES hot weather and spent most of her time inside the underground fortresses of the Sanubia Desert, and is therefore particularly pale. It was only after moving away from Bikanel Island that she started hanging around outside more frequently, thought she's still not ready to go tanning without fear of massive burns any time soon. Her hair is long, straight, and hanging down, though when working or when being exceptionally lazy (like to lazy to brush her hair) she will throw it into a messy bun or braid it. Her bangs hand around her eyes where they are a their shortest, and she constantly has to blow them out of her eyes.  Makeup isn't really her thing, eyeliner and mascara are about it as far as that. She's a bit of a sloucher or at least a leaner, always resting her head on her hand, or her hand on her hip so that she doesn't appear as tall...at least as long as no one is taller than her. As soon as someone taller steps in, then she's got perfect posture.

Anything Else: President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, though that's not really surprising considering how underweight she is for her height. She used to be a chubby kid, but then all of a sudden she shot up there in height and her body never really caught up with her. While kids used to make fun of her and call her a baby giraffe, she doesn't mind anymore. It just means she can have pizza for every meal!

She also has lots of earrings, a belly ring, and a tattoo of a chocobo saying "kweh" on her ass that she has no memory of ever getting. Luckily, it's placed so no one could really ever see it, and even so, it's funny so she doesn't really mind.