Chapyer 8: training part 2

Chapter 8: Training part 2

Hannah's P.O.V

I walked into the training hall where I was going to train and there was a lady who reminded me of a human version of Amy from sonic the hedgehog. She had short pink hair, a pink dress, pink, shoes etc. EVERYTHING WAS PINK! I don't have anything against pink but this chick had waaay to much pink for me to stand. She then turned and said in a voice as sweet as candy " hi I'm Amy what's you name? I hear your the guardian of purgatory! That's sooo cool!" "Umm I'm Hannah and yes i am the guardian of-" I started but was cut off by her rambling on about something. I swear I wasn't going to get through this without killing her. She still rambled on about someone. Finally I was just so mad my giant gavelin an slammed it down in front of me. Shit was going down. She shut up and stood there. Then suddenly she moved really fast at something brushed past my arm. Then my arm gushed blood. I gripped it tight to stop the blood but it kept pointing out. The girl then came behind me and said "Never do that again. Ok?" I just stood there quietly until she then put her hand to my wound and it healed. Oh god my trainer was freaking bipolar!! This is going to go well.....

****time skip******

(No ones P.O.V)

When the three girls came it of the training rooms they all had bruises and they all trudgedto the dorms where Marthyu was waiting "oh sorry guys there's been a change. You guys aren't going to bunk in the dorms you are going to have your own room upstairs on the third floor!" Then Katie asked " is there an elevator?" "Yes there is but it's broken so we have to use the stairs." Marthyu said the three girls groaned. There muscles ached but they climbed the stairs to the third floor. As soon as they reached the room the three girls dropped onto their beds. They were so soft and fluffy. Today had been busy day with all this stuff happening. All they needed was some sleep.

*****a few hours later*****

Katie's P.O.V

I get up because I just feel like something's wrong. It looks like everyone was still asleep. I get up and walk over to the bathroom and notice something on the roof. Wait it wasn't a something it was a someone. I walk closer to the window and noticed that Mary was out of bed. I look out the window and see the someone was Mary. She seemed to be crying and looking out into the night sky. The moonlight made her face seem delicate, as if the slightest breeze blew it would blow away. I open the windows and the cool night air rushes in. Mary turns and sees me and quickly wipes her eyes. "What are you crying about?" I say crawling onto the roof and silently shutting the window. "I wasn't crying" she says looking away. "Yes you were I saw you. What's the matter you know I'm here for you." I say sitting down next to her. She was silent for a minute until she said " I miss my family. I remember on nights like this when I would stare at the night sky and ponder my existence until my parents called me in. I remember looking out my window and seeing the shining stars and wishing upon them." She then stared at the sky. She looked at me, her eyes were once a really pretty blue now they were blood red. When she stared at me her awakened features went away. Only for a second she was normal again, that one second seemed like a minute. "I see." I say and hug her tightly. I was also missing my family. I was wondering if they remembered us or not. Mary started sobbing. I patted her back and she sobbed harder. "I kept hearing voices in my head about negative things. Like drag and murder. They won't go away they keep getting louder and louder. Katie tell me the truth." She says pausing for a moment while she unsheathed her katana and her demon powers came. "Am I a deadly monster?" She says. I look at her, she does have a insane glint in her eye but that's it "no you don't. Your a nice young girl." I say. Great now I sound like my mom. "Thanks Katie" she says just about to put away her katana when she stops. "Someone's watching us...." She says and looks around. Then she stands up, and points to the forest. "Go wake up Hannah." She says sternly "but Marthyu said not to leave the house without some-" I say but Mary gives me the death glare and says "go wake her up!" This scared me because at that exact moment the flames around her became a darker red and purple flames flickered around her to. It seemed to give her a deadly and evil aura. Then I could taste the malice radiating off of her as I opened the window to wake up Hannah. I shook her hard and she mumbled "now just 5 more hours" I shook her harder and she shot up in bed "huh?" She says rubbing her eyes. "Get dressed and come here once your done." Say climbing onto the roof. When I got there Mary was gone. "Mary? Where did you go?" I say looking around. Then a felt a cold stare on my back then a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and yelped, I turned around and saw Mary " it's just me did you wake her up?" She says. Then the window opens and Hannah crawls out " what's happening?" She says still half awake. Mary runs up to her and shakes her frantically, at that Hannah becomes fully awake. "Let's go." Mary says and she grows long black wings and takes off. I grow my wings and grab Hannah. I was having trouble catching up with Mary. She was rocketing through the night leaving a small trail of red. I flew behind her and the malice was even stronger and the air seemed tense. We soon reached the spot where Mary had sensed the person to be. There was no one there but Mary seemed tense. "There's no one here." I say but Mary looks at me and says "there is but he or she is hiding." She then walks over to a bush and mutters stuff and the bush instantly becomes ash but there's nothing behind it. She then goes to another bush and burns it and exposes a boy who was no older than 18. He had long bleach blonde hair and had a tattoo of an ocean wave on his arm. " so you found me...." He says smirking deviously. " of course you are very bad at hiding your power." Mary says. She then twirls her katana and points it at his head "what are you doing here?" She demanded. "I'm here on a spy mission for another mafia." He says. "And you just fell for it." He says and then a girl with pure white hair comes out and says "ice dragon cacoon" and encased Mary in ice. Luckily she had told me and Hannah to stay in the shadows in case this happened. This was bad what was going to happen to us?

_______________________________

Dun-dun-da! The suspense! Well I think the next part might be a little predictable but I may change it :3 hehehehe anyway suspense is deadly very deadly.....

~Meredith