Chapter 6: Purgatorys gate

Chapter 6: purgatorys gate

Hannah's P.O.V

It was my turn now. I sat in the chair waiting for the electric shock to knock me out when what I thought was the electrical shock hit my skin. But it didn't tingle with electricity, it stung like someone had punched it. I opened my eyes and my cheek was throbbing. I saw dr Roderick standing over me and Mary and Katie's face look in surprise. "Purgatory has to be awakened differently." He said as my eyes slowly closed. Then I was seemed to be transported to a white hallway. There was a large door at the end of it. I walked closer to it, it opened wide and I walked in. The room looked exactly like a courtroom and there was a lady in a judges gown and had a large gavelin in her hands. " welcome new guardian." She said warmly stepping down from her judges spot. She smiled sweetly and set down the gavelin. "Are you ready? I want to get this over with." The lady said. "Yes ma'm" I say. "Ok this might hurt a little." The lady said picking up her gavelin. I stood frozen as she then slammed the gavelin down beside me. "That's yours sweetie. These too." She said handing me a judges gown. "You can make alterations too it if you want." She said turning around. "Now it's time to awaken those powers." She said reaching into her pocket . She pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen. " sign here please." She said pointing to a blank line. I signed my name. She smiled and said " all done! Adiós Amiga and good luck!" She then disappears behind a curtain. Then the giant doors open and start to suck me out of the room. As I'm being sucked out of the room I see a sign on the door that says final judgement court. So this was part of purgatory I said and was sucked away into blackness. My eyes fluttered open to see Mary and Katie yelling at doctor Roderick. Then my cheek throbbed as if it had been hit by a semi truck. "Ow my cheek." I said putting my hand to it( which only made the pain worse). Mary and Katie looked over at me, shocked at first but them there expression became sympathetic. Since we were all done and awakened we were lead off to the training room. This was going to be fun.

_______________________________

Yay! Purgatorys done! Thanks @BallisticSasukeHero for the idea! You helped a lot! Also I'm surprised I didn't die right in the middle of this. I wrote this on 1/30/13 and that was the day that all those thunderstorms and severe weather hit my state. When I was writing this I had like I don't know maybe 1-2 panic attacks. I have lilopsophobia or fear of tornadoes and hurricanes but I'm just afraid in tornadoes. The wind picked up really bad on time and through my window I thought I saw a tornado. I totally flipped out and started hyperventilating. It was not fun....

~Meredith