Chapter 7: training

Chapter 7: Training

(No ones P.O.V)

Marthyu lead the three newly awakened girls to the training room. They were then separated so they could train one on one with an instructor.

Katie's P.O.V

I walked into a room and saw all the equipment. Soon a lady walked out. She has long,curly reddish orange hair. She smiles and says " hello I'm am Sarah. I guess I'll be your trainer" I just smiles and faintly say hello. I notice a lot of training dummies set up. This must be some pretty intensive training. "First lets see about this halo. It acts like a ninja star or a small sword. You throw it and it will chop something and come back. Why don't you try?" She said calmly and I saw Marthyu leave the room. I grabbed my halo and got into my best frisbee throwing position I could and threw it hard. It barely grazed on but as it whizzed by the dummies head snapped off. This halo was pretty violent and destructive. Then it turned around and came straight for me, I ducked fearing it would chop my head off. But it landed just the way it had been on my head before I threw it. "Well then that worked...... and destroyed a lot of things..." Sarah said looking at all the dummies that had been either damaged or completely obliterated. " I wonder how Mary's training is going" I thought to myself hopefully as good as mine. Well I guess I'd find out later.

Mary's P.O.V

When I walked in the room it was very dark but I could see perfect. Probably because of my awakening, then I saw movement in the corner of the room. I stopped and then the lights came on. I cringed at the sudden light. Then I saw a man with short black hair and glasses. He then looked at me and said " I'm guessing you are the hells gate guardian." He said smirking. He put his hand into he pocket " well I'm Yukio and I'll be your trainer..... For now." "Why the heck was they a pause between there...." I thought to myself. Then he took his hand out of his pocket and I saw something glint and then the clicking of a gun being cocked. I turn and Yukio has the gun pointed at me "W-What's happening?!" I say nervously as Yukio smiled as adjusts his glasses. "Well obviously im about to kill you. This isn't a ordinary bullet, oh no it's filled with holy water and if I shoot this know you will die." He smirks evilly and I know something isn't right " Y-You Bastard." I say reaching for my katana but I notice its not there . "To late I have it right here~" Yukio sang twirling the sword around. Suddenly I felt the power increase around me, my hands grew claws and I grew horns. My tail came out blazing red flames and I had two tiny flames in my hair. "Give...it...back" I say to Yukio who just pushes his glasses up and continues to hold the gun and twirl the katana. I was just so mad I punched the wall. There was a giant crater and then the wall disintegrated. Yukio had a look of shock on his face for an instant then it faded. "DON'T underestimate me, I will break you neck if I have to." I say glaring at Yukio. He just smirks and stands there staring back. "I WILL make the first move." I say to myself and charge on Yukio who dodges and pulls the trigger on his gun. All I hear is a loud BANG and something graze my side. I charge after Yukio but then drop to the floor clutching my side. It was gushing blood. I noticed Yukio walk over to me and say "nice try but that's not gonna work~" I look as helpless as possible. He then leans over close to my face, I immediately grab his neck. "What happened to your side? I thought I hit it." Yukio says amazed. I just smiled and said " healing powers." I then grabbed his hand and took my sword and put it away. Then my horns, flames, tail, and claws went away. When that happened Yukio dropped to the floor coughing. I ran over to him " are you ok?! I'm sorry I think I went a little bit crazy." He just looks up to me and says " you pass the first test." "What?! That was a test?!" I say feeling a mix of emotions. "Yup it was to see what you would do in a life or death situation and you passed!" He said smiling. I was so confused I just didn't say anything. I felt like this was going to take forever!

______________________________

Hahahahahaha do you see what I did there? Huh? No? Oh well. ok anyway sorry for not updating in a while. I was busy with all district band. So I'll try and publish more soon!!!

~Meredith