Erotic Strip Tease

"I really can not believe I let you talk me in to this," I groaned. My friend Julie squealed with joy. 

We were waiting in line for the male strip club to open. "We have VIP tickets though, Angela. You have to be a little bit excited," Julie was pretty much hopping from one foot to the other in anticipation. "Front row seats for an extra forty dollars. I just hope it's worth it," I was not looking forward to this.  Loud music, bright lights, greasy men invading my personal space.  And by personal space I meant anywhere within fifty feet of me. "How often do you come to Sydney, Australia, Angela? That's right. Never, We're on vacation. The vacation of a lifetime. We're both young, careless, and single. We are going to have the best time of our lives," Julie had had a smile on her face since we had met at the airport in Atlanta seventy-two hours ago. Finally after what felt like a thirty hour flight we arrived, spent the first night trying to adjust to the time change, spent the afternoon on the beach and now here we were, about to get covered in male sweat in a room packed full of lusty hormonal women. "I'm sorry I'm being a bit of a drag. I know how much this means to you. If nothing else, I promise to get completely shit faced for you," Julie beamed at me. "I hope you know that I've made it my mission to ensure that you lose your virginity on this trip," I gasped, looking around to see if anyone nearby had heard, and felt my face start to burn. "I can't believe you just said that," I covered my face with my hands. It was true though. I was probably the last twenty-five year old virgin left on this side of the Earth. It wasn't like I was saving myself for marriage or anything, I just hadn't ever been that attracted to anyone enough to get naked for them. I found myself moderately attractive with my long blonde hair, green eyes, and Double-D chest. But I was short and slightly overweight. I wasn't bothered though. I thought I looked fine. Julie, however, was a complete knock-out. Curly red hair, crystal blue eyes, tall, skinny, small but perky breasts. She was completely gorgeous. I was used to being ignored by the men when she was around but I didn't mind too much, and not that I judged her one bit for it but she was usually a sure thing for a guy. He never had to work to hard to get in her pants. I envied her for that. I wished I could just let my inhibitions go and throw caution to the wind long enough to really have a good time. I blame my parents strict upbringing.

"They're opening the door!" Julie practically screamed it in my ear and I jumped a mile. There was a lot of pushing from in front and behind me. We inched forward little by little and we were met by some very handsome and scantily clad men at the front of the line. Julie handed our tickets to them and we were led away by another handsome man in very tight black leather pants to a table front and center. We were at a table by ourselves. Julie was practically bouncing out of her seat with joy. A waitress came to us moments later to take our drink orders. This is why I was here. I wanted to have a good time. "I want a Bahama mama and a strawberry daiquiri, please," They usually only let you have two at a time. Julie ordered a madori sour and the waitress left us. I glanced at my watch. "It's supposed to start in five minutes. I'm going to make a quick trip to the ladies room so I don't miss anything," I was trying to sound enthusiastic for the sake of trying to have a good time. There would be plenty of time for lying on the beach, reading a good book, and sipping daiquiris later. We were here for two weeks after all. Julie nodded to me and I followed the signs to the ladies room. I peed and washed my hands and stood looking in the mirror. Taking an extra minute I re applied my lipstick and mascara. There, I'm one sexy bitch.

I opened the bathroom door and slammed straight into a bare chest. Arms went around me to keep me steady. I had to look up a long ways to see what face was connected to this hard chest. I was met by dark brown eyes, and brown hair that came down just past his face. His chin had the perfect amount of stubble on it and he was by far the most handsome man I had ever seen. "You alright?" His Australian accent washed over me and I was in a daze for a few moments.