13. FIRST KISS

Evelyn's POV:

Suddenly he started bending down. Oh God!!! What's happening?? Is he going to kiss me?? I closed my eyes hoping that this time he will actually kiss me. He cupped my face and put his lips on me. His lips were so soft. He started moving his lips slowly. I didnt know what to do. This is my freaking first kiss. I just followed his movement and started moving my lips around. Soon this slow kiss turned into an intense one. He asked for entrance by moving his tongue in my lower lip. I immediately granted and opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in my mouth. He started kissing me like he is marking me. Oh God!! I'm surely in love with this guy. He backed off slowly and looked deep in my eyes as if he is trying to understand my emotion. I stared back at him. He again bent towards me but this time he kissed my cheeks and forehead. But he kept his forehead against mine and said the thing which was most unexpected for me "I like you. I like you a lot. I have been trying to resist you for a long time but I cant do it anymore. You are in my mind 24/7 and its really messing my head. I liked you when I saw you staring at me for the first time. I dont what will happen after this. But I really like you and I hope you remember that. I really want to be with you. So will you give me a chance and be my girlfriend?" He said with so much emotion in his eyes. I was so surprised. I couldn't decipher what happened within two minutes. I was looking deep in his eyes. "Yes. Yes...... I wil be your girlfriend. I like you too. I'm so happy" I said with tears in my eyes. I can't explain how happy I am. He hugged me tightly and I was laying comfortably in his chest and enjoyed the view.

We were laying in the couch. He would kiss me or peck my forehead whenever he wanted. I was tired after a tiring day but definately its the best day of my life. I am so addicted to his eyes, his hair, his jawline, his smell, his everything. I was so tired that I dont know when I slept.

Xavier's POV:

I am so anxious right now. I know she must be thinking I am drunk but I'm not. I dont know how to propose her. Oh God!! I've never felt this n

ervous in my whole life. I can't resist her honestly. I bent towards her and she was looking deep in my eyes. I finally caught her lips and started kissing her. She immediately closed her eyes but she didnt respond. But soon she started responding. She is just following my movements. I guess this is her first time kissing someone. If this is her first time, then I'm honoured. I asked for entrance and she opened her mouth. I slid my tongue inside her mouth and started enjoying as if there is no tomorrow. Finally I ended the great kiss and kept my forehead against her and spoke my heart out, "I like you. I like you a lot. I have been trying to resist you for a long time but I cant do it anymore. You are in my mind 24/7 and its really messing my head. I liked you when I saw you staring at me for the first time. I dont what will happen after this. But I really like you and I hope you remember that. I really want to be with you. So will you give me a chance and be my girlfriend?" I was so fucking scared about what was gonna happen. Various things were going in my head. Is she going to reject me??? Finally after a huge silence, she said "Yes. Yes...... I wil be your girlfriend. I like you too. I'm so happy". She said with tears in her eyes. She really likes me. I hugged her and she layed in my chest. We were enjoying the view and talking about random things. Then I noticed she was sleeping. When did she fall asleep?? I carefully carried her to the bed, covered her with the blanket and I also laid beside her. I kissed her forehead and took her in my arms. SHE IS MINE!!

Evelyn's POV:

I just opened my eyes and saw light rays falling directly in my eyes. Uff!! Why the hell didnt I close the curtains. Suddenly I realized I was not in my bedroom. I felt a hand in my waist. I looked behind and saw Xavier sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute. I recalled what happened yesterday and I cant wait to start today with him. Because now we are oficially boyfriend and girlfriend. I moved closer to him and started pecking his forehead. He groaned and held me tightly. Oh God!! Even his groan is so sexy!! "Let me sleep babe" he said and again closed his eyes. Wait, did he call me babe?? Oh God!! I'm going jelly jelly!! I kissed his ear softly and said "Honey, rise and shine. Its the last day here. Get up quickly, we need to live our best today. We have flight at night. Wake up honey". I said that and bit his ear slightly. He groaned and caught me quickly. He pecked my lips and went to the washroom. The fuck just happened??! I woke up before him still he went to washroom before me. Jerk!!

He got out of the washroom with a towel hanging so dangerously in his lower waist. Oh God!! It can fall anytime. I was looking at him shamelessly. "Close your mouth babe. Your mouth is so sweet. A bee can get in your mouth and no need to drool coz its all yours" he said with his signature smirk on his face. I blushed and hit his chest and quickly ran to the washroom. He knows very well how to make me blush. After 15 mins I got out of the washroom with just a bathrobe which is kinda loose. I peeked out of the washroom to see if Xavier is still in the room or outside. Maybe he went outside. I sighed in relief and got out of the washroom. But suddenly I felt someone's hand sliding in my waist. I got startled. But then he said softly in my ear "It's me honey". And I knew that someone is Xavier. I blushed and turned around and hugged him tightly.
                        ***

After breakfast we decided not to go anywhere far today. So we will roam around and maybe do some shopping. I held his hand and he held mine. I feel like on top of the world. He bought me chocolates and a perfume. Today has been a perfect day. I just want time to stop.

Hey Readers!! How are you?? 
Stay tuned for next chap.
If you like this chap please VOTE
VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT
Guys I need feedback, so COMMENT

Your lazy and loving
Author