10. WE GOOD?

Evelyn's POV:

I'm so hurt. Xavier has never hurt me like the way he did today. I was almost about to cry. I couldn't hide my pain anymore so I cried. A lot. I was in the washroom crying hysterically. To fuel my anger, BBB entered the washroom. "Evelyn, you should cry more. Crying suits you. You look pretty when you cry. Otherwise you look like shit. You know, you deserved it. I told you earlier to stay away from Xavier. But you didn't! You are actually a slut. Good to know Xavier showed you your position," she said laughing hysterically. I didn't paid any heed to her. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were completely red and puffy. But that bitch BBB suddenly called me skank. And thats when I lost my temper. I gave her a ferocious look. She got a little bit scared. I understood it because of her reaction. Maybe she got scared seeing my red and puffy eyes. That bitch left the washroom giving me a grimace. That fucking bitch had the nerve to come to me and talk about Xavier. They both are fucking cunts.

I got out of the washroom and saw Avey and Matt looking at me with a worried face. They were about to came to me but I stopped them and gave them a smile ( full of hurt) and left the place abruptly. They called out my name but I didn't look behind. I got in my car and immediately went to my home.

Avery's POV:

Fucking Xavier!! How dare he called her slut. I glared at him and Zach before leaving the place with Matt. I know where Evelyn can be. I immediately went to the washroom and saw her getting out of the washroom. She was devastated. I could see it in her face. I was about to go to her but she stopped me. I got it. She wants to be alone right now and I will give her space. So I backed off and let her go.

Zach's POV:

I must say what Xavier did was actually wrong. Evelyn seems like a nice girl. He shouldn't have called her slut. I looked at Avery and she was glaring at me. What the fuck did I do? Why is she glaring at me like that? Maybe she's angry with me because I made out with some girl instead of helping her in the science project. Whatever! I ignored her.

Xavier's POV:

Fuck she literally grabbed me and slapped me. For the second time. I guess the punishment for the first one wasn't enough. She is slut. I have seen how she behaves with that guy Matthew. So she is definately a slut. Once a slut always a slut. I really wanted to tell her that the truth always hurts. But she blabbered and left the place crying. She is such a crybaby. But I was surprised because it's the first time she took a stand for her. But I must say she looks very fiesty when she's angry. Oh God! What am I even thinking! I have to get back at her. She again embarassed me. But I guess I shouldn't have called her a slut. For some reason I felt something when she cried. I just can't see her cry but I'm the one making her cry. Oh God! I'm acting like a bipolar person.

I got home and thought about something. Oh God! I have to wait a long time for that. Anyways I guess I should apologise to her. It was actually excess. I hurt her too bad this time. From now onwards I'll treat her good. I'm try my best to make her my friend. I really hope she accepts my apology and become friends with me because I really want that.

NEXT DAY

I was waiting for her with flowers in my hand. I hope so she accepts my apology and become my friend. I was waiting and waiting but she never showed up that day. I felt really bad. Maybe she is too hurt that she even doesn't want to see my face. I lost hope for that day and went home.

NEXT DAY

I bought a bouquet of flowers for her again. I was waiting by the entrance for her. But she again didn't show up today. I was feeling so bad. I really need to apologise to her but she's not showing up. How can I apologise to her?? Oh God I'm going crazy with these thoughts. I passed the classes somehow. I really didn't feel like doing any of classes today. I skipped last two periods and went home earlier. It's going to be boring day for sure. I don't know whether she'll accept me but I won't lose hope.

NEXT DAY

Today is the third day I'm waiting for her with flowers in my hand. I was so sure that she won't come today but still I was waiting for her.

Evelyn's POV:

I passed two days in home. I had a little bit cold but that's not the reason why I stayed home. I really didn't want to see Xavier and his minion, BBB. But I guess I can't stay in home anymore. I have to attend classes so I went to school today after two days. I saw from a distance that Xavier is waiting for someone with a bouquet of flowers. Oh! This guy can wait?? I was about to enter the class but Xavier held my hand and stopped me. I gave him a glare but he ignored it and said "Evelyn I really need to talk to you. This time I mean no harm". I grabbed my hand back forcefully which caused him to leave my hand. I glared at him again and took my seat. I didn't look at him once in the entire class but I could feel his gaze on me. After the classes ended, everyone started to leave the classroom. I was about to leave but Xavier again held my hand. Everyone looked at us but Xavier gave them a glare and everyone immediately left. Why the fuck everyone is scared of him? I noticed Ashley giving me death glares. But I ignored her. I looked at Xavier stiffly and told him to leave my hand. But he didn't. Rather he told "Evelyn I really have to talk to you and this is truly important. Please listen to me and then I will leave your hand." I looked at him and again looked at my watch and said stiffly You have exactly 5 minutes. After that I'm leaving and you are not gonna stop me. Moreover I told you to not to come near me". He cut me off and started telling "Evelyn, I know you forbade me to come near you. But I couldn't. First of all, I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean any of these. I saw you kissing that guy Matt. And then again you kissed me. I know it was a mistake and I appreciate that you apologised but I was angry that I told you shit. Trust me even I don't remember what I was blabbering. All I know is I didn't mean any of these things I called you. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry for yesterday and for everytime I hurted you. But now I can't see you cry anymore rather I'll make you laugh all the time. Rather I'll make you smile all the time which you deserve. So will you accept my apology and be my friend? A true one?". I was shocked. I felt like I couldn't move. What happened suddenly? But I felt like he was saying the truth. Like he was desperate to be my friend. This time for real I felt that he was genuine. I looked at him straight for like 1 min. Then suddenly reality hit me and I said with a smile "Yes, I'll accept your apology". He looked so happy and handed me the bouquet. I smiled at him and took it. " Uhm.. so we good?" he asked. "Yeah! We good but we are not gonna be friends" I said. But he started laughing and said "You know that's what Margot Robbie said to Leonardo DiCaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street". I blushed listening to what he said. "No that's not gonna happen!! Anyways I gotta go. Bye!" I said while blushing. He came to me and hugged me and whispered softly in my ears "Well let's see what happens. Bye" he said and left. Oh God! Why am I feeling hot?? What's happening to me??

Hey Reader!! How you doing?
Please don't forget to VOTE
VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT
I need feedback, so COMMENT
Anyways I suggest you to see "The wolf of wall street" It's a really funny movie.
Stay Happy😊

Your lazy and loving
Author