3. HOW DARE YOU

Xavier's POV:

How dare she!!! Firstly she spilled coffee on my jacket and then she shows me this attitude. I am embarassed because of her. My friends are laughing at me. I swear I'm gonna make her life a living hell. She will suffer every second. I'll make sure she regrets everytime she sees me.

Evelyn's POV:

"Today has already been a hectic day. I don't want to see him anymore. That guy!! What does he think of himself?? He's a bad sign." I thought to myself. I was standing by my locker and suddenly he came out of nowhere and started threatning me. " Sweetheart, I will make your life a living hell. I'll make sure you regret everytime you see me," he told by pushing my falling hair behind my ear. And then he left leaving me astonished. He literally had the audacity to come to me after what happened today. And then again he threatned me. Oh My God!! I swear I'm having enough incidents today.

"FUCK HIM"

Finally my first day at school ended. I went home with Avery and the day passed nicely except the incident with the one and only Xavier. "I guess today is worth remembering", I thought before going to sleep.

NEXT DAY

"Today I woke up early. It's 6:30 am. So I have enough time before I go to school," I thought. I decided to take a long bath today. I showered and came outside the bathroom and saw it was 7:00am. It means I don't have that much time before school starts. So I quickly ate my pancakes which were filled with whipped cream. I love pancakes which are filled with whipped cream. "Hope so I'll have a good day today since I had a good morning. But what if God has other plans for me? What if I see that bastard?" I thought. "No Evelyn, you will have a good day today," I said to myself with a smile.

I saw Avery and waved at her. She immediately came and hugged me. Then we went to our classroom and on our way, she was babbling about how beautiful Zach is. I guess she already had a crush on him. Even I saw Zach staring at her yesterday. I guess they can be a couple in future. I just hope that Zach isn't arrogant like Xavier.

After a few minutes our English teacher  Mr. Flynn Jacobs entered the classroom.
Xavier and Zach entered the classroom followed by him. Avery was already smiling like a madman. "Shit! He shouldn't see me or he will disturb me today," I thought. I already had a feeling that today will be a bad day. Xavier entered and noticed me. Shit! He gave me a evil smirk and took his seat. How much I wanted to wipe that smirk but then again He's Hot.

The class went quite well. After English class I headed to my locker to take my Biology book. I was walking in the hallway with Avery and noticed that everyone was laughing at me. "Why are everyone like that? Are they laughing at me or they usually laugh like a madman?" I asked her. Soon a notification came on my phone. I opened it and saw that Xavier had posted a video of mine in our school's group page. I stripped and was dancing like a madman in the centre of the table near the pool. "Shit! Where did he get that video??" I thought. It was in Alex's house last year when I was drunk. That was the first time I drank alcohol and it is the biggest mistake of my life till now.

I started crying. I immediately went to him and saw that he was laughing with Zach and some of his other friends. He looked at me and gave me a evil smirk. I couldn't bear it anymore. I went to him and slapped him right on his face. Everyone present in the room could hear the sound of the slap. Everyone was astonished. His friend's jaws dropped and looked at me with their mouths open. I started crying more. "How dare you?" I told and immediately left the room crying. How could he embarass me like this again?

Evelyn slapped Xavier. What do you think of this?

Anyways, stay tuned for next part because the fun is still yet to come.
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE.
Please hit the vote button if you liked this chapter. I need feedback so guys "COMMENT"

Today's question

Drinks or ice-cream?
Answer it in the comment section.

Thanks
Your lazy and loving
Author.