Intro

Heart racing by just looking at him. It the way he Acts and he is that makes my mind wonders.
I wonder for many things, but he the main one. I focus on him! They are so many things I Try to figure if he would like me. He does smile at me, asks me if I need help, Insists on fixing my computer when Broken, dropping me home. Them Things he does give me the Mind he likes me, but My other part of my mind tells me more, if he just doing it just as a friend, or maybe worse. But No no no! I rebuke them sort of thinking. I only want the best.

'Victoria, you gotta finish your work the boss wants it done before 3:10pm. okay?' Devon said. But I wasnt Paying attention. 'Victoria, did you hear me? Victoria!' he Raised his voice a little and Tapped me. I rapidly Woke up from my daydream. I was confused..devon looked at me with a Confused face too. it was awkward. I sighed. 'sorry Dev, I wasn't thinking right. Erm what did you say?' I asked
'Oh, I think the boss will email you. Victoria were you Thinking of who I think it is?'
'Oh dev, No no! It was about something else okay?' I hesitated
Devon gave me a wink and walked away.

I didn't want to tell him, about My secret crush. It was too Weird telling him that I had a crush on our Boss, its would feel, I don't know to be honest. My life would be over, embrassed, Disgraced. I just dont know. To much to think about, but it just mostly him in my Freaking mind. I needed to get out of this place.

"hey Mark, I gotta go home now. I just feel.woozy." I Quietly said to mark my desk partner.

"are you okay, Victoria?" he asked

"yeah, just a bit woozy like I said. I need some time off"

"Pff, okay Victoria Let me email the boss about you and then you can leave."

Mark Emailed the boss, I was getting my stuff when mark Spoke to me,
"Erm, the boss says he wants to see you"

Oh God! I felt Nervous, I started to wonder if there are any reason. The boss never requested for me. Never! I kept my head held high and I walked to his office door. Before I knocked, I told myself to calm and be focus. I breathed in and knocked.

"come in Victoria" he said.
I walked in gently and stood behind the chair.

"I-I-I heard You requested for me, Mr. Sliver" I stuttered. I couldn't look him In the face. I stared down at my shoes.

"Yes, I did. Please sit down"
The chair was soft and comfy. I felt at ease, it reminded me of my bed. but I had to focus.

"I hope you are okay, I received an email from mark saying you said you are feeling woozy and wanted to go home."

"yes, I just think all this work has Entered my head and need some relaxing time off"

"I know life can be Tiring, Erm do you need a lift home? And do you look down? Is there anything the matter or your just not feeling well?"

"Oh okay! And its just..." Pause a minute Maybe this could be the chance to tell him I like him, or I can Ditch and say I just feel ill? Mind ticking Should I or not. " its just that I Really............