Platonic Nights And Tearful Days

You fell on your bed and slung your arm over your eyes. You left cold metal fall on you and you sighed, little Bunny wants attention. Again. His continuous clicking said he was happy that Sun and Moon were back.

You used your free hand to pet his little head, which he nuzzled. You felt Moon lay beside you carefully.

He never went in your room. Not even Sun. They knew you had a thing about privacy, but it seemed privacy didn't matter right now. You were exhausted, you wouldn't outwardly admit it but you didn't sleep anymore than two hours this week.

Sun and Moon would loose their minds if they found out. They were constantly on you about the importance of sleep, as were Freddy and Loren.

Italian food was very filling, you were happy you ate something else besides left over pizza.

___

Moon looked around your room observing certain things, like your little house cleaner sitting on your stomach. In actuality, it acted more like a pet than a cleaner.

His eyes recorded everything he looked at, he wanted to remember probably the only time he will ever be allowed in your room. You had a carpet, it was surprisingly clean since you didn't own a vacuum. Maybe your little Bunny had a programmed time for vacuuming.

There was a nightstand on your side of the bed, a lamp, clock, and charge station for Dust Bunny. He looked more comfortable on your stomach in sleep mode than his charging station.

A dresser was to the left of your bed against the wall on the far side of the room. An assortment of paper in disarray lay across it. A cracked mug reading 'Drink Me' with a printed picture of a white rabbit sat to the side holding various pens, pencils, and construction pencils. He wondered what had you in such messy state of mind. The light bulging out of your ceiling was full of dead bugs and covered in a thick layer of dust. You probably didn't turn it on. Probably didn't even have a bulb in it.

There was an assortment of plans written down on a white board with stickers placed carefully to replicate a calendar. Most of them were of him and Sun, others were check-ups for animatronics, a doctors appointment, and... a plan labeled 'second anniversary'. Second anniversary for what? It was tomorrow.

He heard the bathroom door open. He didn't even know you had gone in there. You had a hoodie on and a pair of boxers/panties. You yawned and covered up. Dust Bunny clicked and laid down beside your head cuddling into your hair. "Good night, Moon." You yawned and almost immediately fell asleep afterwards. He sighed robotically and before entering sleep mode said a quiet, "Night."

___

He didn't normally wake up like this but the sound of loud ringing woke him up. He looked around only to see your phone go off. He went to grab it but a light weight held him down. He looked at his chest to see you were hugging his torso. You weren't even fazed by the annoying ringing coming from your phone. He carefully stretched his arm out and grabbed it quickly turning your alarm off, 6:50 am.

He was about to sit it back down but a ding sounded and a message popped up, it was from your boss.

'Hello (Y/N), your co-worker told me you didn't sleep while you fixed your animatronic. Said you cared a lot about getting him back up and running. I understand your love for the company but I would rather have work done by someone who's aware rather than someone who's half conscious.

You get two days off, take care of yourself, kid. Jeez.'

Moon growled and Sun groaned, this was his fault. He should have noticed the bags under your eyes, but he played it off as you crying after they woke up. No wonder the ringing didn't wake you, much less make you flinch.