Chapter 49: About Living Together

Narrator's POV

Lauren and Camila spent their Thanksgiving together in New York with Keana. They were invited to Dinah's place. Jade was present but Lucy could not join since she was in Puerto Rico with her family. A month later, after Thanksgiving, Lauren and Camila flew to Miami to celebrate Christmas with Lauren's family. Keana was heading to France to spend Christmas and New Year with her family. Dinah, Jade, and Lucy also celebrated their Christmas with their family. Since Camila and Jade were not in New York for this Christmas, the four of them would have their little Christmas when they met again before New Year.

During December, Camila had asked her real estate agent to hunt her some houses. She wanted to prepare a house where she and Lauren would live in the future. They were only six months together, but Camila was ready for living with Lauren. When Camila told Lauren that she wanted them to move in together, Lauren was not ready. Camila was persistent and mentioned it several times. It made Lauren reconsider it. They slightly mentioned getting married and having kids, but they never really discussed it further, but they did discuss moving in together.

"Lern... baby..." Camila called Lauren who just ended her call with her mother. They just check in the hotel an hour ago and would go to Lauren's parents' house in the evening for dinner. "I need your help."

"Yeah?" Lauren joined Camila who was sitting on the sofa.

Camila said, "Come!" She pulled Lauren closer by the waist and kissed her.

Lauren raised her eyebrow looking at Camila, "help?"

Camila smiled. "I went to see my doctor yesterday."

"You did?" Camila did not tell Lauren. Usually, she would. "Is everything okay?"

"No," Camila said.

"What did he say?" Lauren was looking at Camila.

"I..." Camila took Lauren's hand, "I should not sleep alone." Camila brought Lauren's hand to her bulge.

"Camz..." Lauren realized that Camila was joking. She hit Camila on her arm before she squeezed her bulge hard.

"Ohh, yes... baby." It was hard enough to make her wince but Camila enjoyed it.

Lauren stopped and retreated her hand.

"Don't stop!" Camila pouted. It's only Lauren who could make her pout easily. She did not pout in public or rarely when she was with her best friends.

"Don't scare me!" Lauren hit Camila on her arm again.

Camila smiled sweetly and Lauren could not help and smile. Lauren climbed on Camila's lap and they made out.

Camila squeezed Lauren's butt as Lauren sat on her lap. "Move in with me?"

"Did your doctor say so?" Lauren moved her hips grinding her center on Camila's bulge.

"Ahh..." Camila was kneading Lauren's booty. "Not really..."

"Oh, and?" Lauren was teasing Camila. She stopped her grinding.

"I need a good quality sleep by sleeping and hugging you every night," Camila said.

"That's it?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah... so, I won't have any nightmares anymore." Camila always had a nightmare related to her childhood.

Lauren stopped moving and caressed Camila's face, "you still have that dream?" Camila always dreamt of her little self crying for her parents who were leaving her behind one by one. She was crying as the door closed and the room turned dark.