Chapter 22: Great Times

Camila's POV

I had something urgent related to work come up, so I left Lauren alone and spent almost two hours taking care of my business. I went out of the room and did not see her. I looked at the dining table and the kitchen. She had tidied everything up. I walked to the main living room. She was lying on the yellow sofa, reading a book.

"What are you reading?"

She sat up and showed me the cover. She was reading A Brief History of Humankind. I sat next to her.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I answered briefly.

"I can leave if you are busy." She said.

I looked at her. "You want to leave me so much, don't you?"

"Huh?" She looked at me and closed the book.

"You said earlier, you can't stay longer, and now, you want to leave." I simply said. I knew I was being a bit dramatic, just a bit. It was not my fault. It was hers. She made me behave strangely. She let me taste her. As a result, I could not get enough of her.

"No, I mean. If you're busy, I don't want to bother you." She looked at me, waiting for me to say something, but I did not. "About earlier, I don't know how to explain to you. I just prefer to stay home when I'm working the next day. I just don't like the hustle." She explained.

I leaned closer, "It's okay." I understood. I was just a little upset when she rejected my offer to stay longer. I touched her face and kissed her.

This woman made me addicted to her. When I first saw her, there was something about her that intrigued me. When I studied her beautiful body from far, she could make my dick twitch even though she said and did nothing. When I first kissed her, I felt things that I never felt, and I still loved kissing and making out with her until now. I never shared a kiss with others as I shared with her.

Last night, It was like I had found a priceless treasure when I finally touched every inch of her body. When I was inside her, It was not the only greatest pleasure I felt. I also felt peace and calm. Therefore, I was right. I wanted to spend more than a night with her. Once was certainly not enough. I wanted her more, and I wanted her soon. It was because the sex was great.

It was fantastic sex to me. I did not know how Lauren felt about it. Since she rejected me this morning. She also rejected my idea to stay longer. Did she feel the other way? Dang! This woman made me feel insecure, which I did not remember when the last time I felt insecure in bed. She did cum twice. It should be good, shouldn't it?

I stopped kissing her, "Did you enjoy it, last night?"

She did not answer swiftly. "You mean, our first time?"

"Yes." I almost said the sex, but she answered before I did.

She looked away. She looked at her hands on her lap. "Yeah, it's good."

I touched her chin and made her look at me, "it was?"

She was blushing. She was so adorable, "Yeah." She nodded and buried her face on my neck.

I was relieved to hear that, but I needed more convictions. "Did I hurt you?" She was so tight, but it was not a problem. I just needed to put more effort, and I knew how to make one relax and open up. Although I did my best to be gentle, she would still feel sore anyway as it was her first time, and I had my size. I guessed she never used a sex toy or anything similar. Probably, she only did herself with her fingers and did not do it far and deep inside. It reminded me to change the sheet as she bled.