Chapter 26: Last Night

Narrator's POV

Camila pulled out and took off her condom after enjoying being inside Lauren's for a while without moving. She always used a condom when she was with others. She did not want to use it when she had her first sex with Lauren. She wanted to go bare for that moment. She wanted to taste Lauren for real. Camila had been using it after that day when Lauren asked her if she got a condom. She made sure she always had them ready since she did not want to miss any opportunity to have sex with Lauren. She respected Lauren's preference.

She went out of the shower box and threw the used condom into the bin, and washed her hands while Lauren was rinsing herself inside the shower box. Camila looked at Lauren for a while, before she went back to help each other rinse off. They smiled and looked at each other but neither of them said a word. They enjoyed the silence while admiring each other's bodies. They just helped each other to rinse their bodies before they got into their bubble bath.

Camila and Lauren got into the bathtub and enjoyed the bubble bath with Lauren sitting in front of Camila between her legs. Camila was washing Lauren's back gently.

"Do they cut the office hour for tomorrow, too?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, it will be half-day, but we have to finish the urgent stuff," Lauren replied.

"So you can leave earlier at one?"

"Yes, around that time. It depends how many things I have to finish, too." Lauren said. "But I can leave earlier If I start earlier."

"So, you can start at eight and finish at twelve?"

"Yes." Lauren shivered as Camila's hands move to her front, washing her breasts.

"Are you sure, you don't want to come with me to Vegas?" Camila asked while caressing Lauren's nipples.

"Yes." Lauren simply answered.

"We can change the flight to two," Camila added.

"It's okay, Camila. Don't bother to change the schedule." Lauren had decided to stay home.

"Okay," Camila said nothing further.

"I wanted to stay home and chill." Lauren turned around and smiled at Camila. She wanted to see Camila's reaction.

Camila looked at her and tried to smile, "Okay..." she kissed Lauren.

They stopped talking about the party in Las Vegas and played with the bubble while washing each other. They enjoyed their bath by making out, washing, and caressing each other. They spent thirty minutes in the bubble bath. They helped each other rinse again after the bath. Lauren took a hairdryer from Keana's room that they could dry their hair together. After changing into comfortable clothes, they went downstairs to have dinner.

.

After dinner, they watched a nature documentary in Lauren's bedroom. It was a peaceful evening. They cuddled up and watched the documentary in silence. They would kiss, making out, but it was not heavy. They just peacefully and gently enjoyed each other's presence. They did not talk to each other much, but they talked to themself in their head.

Neither of them mentioned their relationship. It was true that they started casually dating less than a month, but things escalated fast. They had a lot of good sex, and they also had an emotional connection that developed fast and deep. They might never mention it, tell each other about it, but they unquestionably felt it. Whatever it was, whatever it would be, they were connected on a deep level. Whether they wanted to carry things further and seriously, it was in their hands.