❛ cute waiter ❜

huening kai & shin yuna

🍜

"yeah i'll be home mom." yuna said on the phone. "make sure to buy your brother his cookies, he'll do tantrums if you don't." her mother said making her chuckle. "okay okay, bye mom." she said as her mom also said goodbye before ending the call.

she placed her phone in her pocket before going to the grocery store. when she was finished she paid at the counter and took the plastic bag before walking out of the store. "im hungry.." she mumbled and looked at her wrist watch.

it was still early so there's still time. she roamed around the mall to find restaurants and saw one, there were a lot of customers, specifically girls. yuna thought that there were allot of people since the restaurant's food is good so she went it and started to find seats.

she roamed her eyes around the place to find a seat but her eyes couldn't find any. "excuse me miss." she heard a voice making her look infront. she silently gasped when she saw such a handsome lad. she was struck for a few seconds but then she shook her head and cleared her throat.

"let me take you to a seat, miss." he said and let out an angelic smile almost making yuna gasp loudly but good thing he already walked away. yuna took a deep breath and followed him. she noticed some girls staring at her in a judging way making her realize.

there are probably a lot of customers here since they're just chasing for this cute waiter.. she thought and scoffed. he then guided her to a seat where people can watch the chef cook.

yuna slowly nodded when she saw many pretty and handsome people in the kitchen, maybe that's why a lot of people come in this restaurant. "you can watch the chef cook miss, it's more entertaining rather than just waiting." he said and chuckled before taking out a notepad and ball pen on the pockets of his apron.

when yuna heard his laugh, she felt her cheeks becoming hot. she didn't know he also had a cute laugh. "here's the menu." he said and gave her the menu. she scanned the book but she couldn't focus since there's such a handsome guy beside her.

she gulped and took a deep breath like she was gonna recite in front of many people but she was just gonna order. "i'll have one uhhh... seafood ramen.. and.. a glass of water please." she said as he nodded before placing the notepad on his pockets.

"then i'll cook that for you miss." he said and winked before walking away leaving yuna's eyes widened with her cheeks red. she then heard a deep chuckle but she didn't look back still stunned by the waiter. she was taken away just by a wink? well, she easily gets flustered so...

"he never cooked for a customer before." she heard someone behind her say. she looked back and saw another good looking waiter. the waiter shook his head and walked ahead making even redder at what the guy said. so she's the first customer he's gonna cook for.

yuna shook her head and covered her face that was red. she then peeked at the open kitchen and saw the cute waiter who was starting to cook. many girls were looking at him while yuna felt proud since he was cooking for her.

she looked away when she saw his eyes look at her. she glanced at him and saw him cooking like a true chef making red again. he cut the ingredients like it was the most easiest thing in the world, and his arm veins would show making him more attractive.

huhuuu why is he so handsome!! she thought and buried her face on her palms hiding her red face and a wide grin. minutes later her ramen arrived which was served by the same cute waiter.

"hope you like it, enjoy." he said and smiled before walking away. everyone's eyes were on her wondering why the cute waiter cooked for her. she took a spoon and took a sip of the soup. there she froze.

not only that he's cute, has a cute smile, but he's also good at cooking!

yuna bit her bottom lip to stop herself from smiling but she just couldn't help it. she mentally squealed and finished the bowl in just a minute because it was good. she didn't want to leave but she has to since she still needs to help her mother cook because it's her brother's birthday.

she sighed and raised her hand asking for the bill. a girl then approached her with a warm smile, "thank you for ordering miss, here's your bill. i'm chaeryeong by the way." she said as yuna smiled back at her.

"im yuna." she said and placed her money on the bill. "thank you for coming, have a good day!" she said and bowed before walking away with the bill. yuna stood up and walked away. she was about to step out of the restaurant when—

"wait!" she looked behind her and saw the cute waiter running after her. "you forgot your receipt." he said as she got confused but nodded and took it anyway. "hehe, uhh... see you." he said and ran away making her confused.

she was about to place the receipt in her bag when she saw something written at the back.

im kai :)

she chuckled and looked back seeing the other waiters teasing the cute waiter named kai.