❛ baby ❜

choi beomgyu & shin ryujin

🍼

"oh gosh." ryujin muttered when she heard her son crying making her hands run through her hair. she stood up leaving her unfinished work before running to her son's room. she opened the door and saw beomjin's hand stuck on one of the drawers in his room.

ryujin immediately ran to him and opened the drawer taking his hand out. her three year old son immediately hugged her and sobbed. ryujin took a deep sigh and caressed his hair before giving a kiss on the crown if his head.

"it's okay." ryujin said and carried her son who now calmed down. she then walked to her room and placed her son on her bed before placing a pillow beside him.

"you rest okay? later let's eat ice cream." ryujin said as her son's eyes glistened before nodding. "okay!" he said and closed his eyes making ryujin smile as she went back to her desk and sighed once again before looking at her son who was fast asleep.

i'll take care of you alone, beomsoo. i'll let you grow into a good man and sustain your needs alone. i promise. she thought and smiled before she continued work.

🍼

the next day, ryujin woke up and did her usual routine before leaving her son to her close friend. "thank you yeji unnie." ryujin said as yeji nodded and patted her shoulder.

she then headed to work and went to her desk greeting her co-workers. "oh ryujin unnie, have you heard about the new CEO?" her workmate yuna asked making her head tilt.

"oh?" yuna nodded and pulled her swivel chair closer to her. "and i heard he's really handsome too!" yuna whispered and giggled after. "but im loyal to huening kai." yuna said making ryujin chuckle.

"what's the new CEO's name?" ryujin asked and opened her computer. "i heard his name is choi beomgyu-" "CHOI BEOMGYU?!" ryujin cut her off and looked at her with wide eyes.

choi beomgyu?! the father of my son!

🍼

"ms. shin, the new CEO is calling you." the secretary said making ryujin's eyes widened. "why?" she asked nervousness slowly building up inside her.

"you were the only one who didn't attend the new CEO's meeting, so he wants the ones who were absent to see him." his secretary said making ryujin gulp.

there's so many choi beomgyu's in korea right? so it's probably not him. ryujin thought and took a deep breath before she stood up. the secretary then lead the way to the CEO's office before he knocked.

"enter." when ryujin heard the CEO's voice, she felt like her heart was about to burst out from her chest. she gulped as the door slowly opened. they then both entered as the swivel chair's back was facing them so they couldn't see the new CEO's face.

ryujin took a deep breath and placed her hands on her back before doing a bow. "good afternoon mr. choi." she greeted formally before standing straight.

"im sorry i didn't attend the meeting earlier, i had something important to do." she said even though it wasn't the real reason why she didn't go to the meeting an hour ago, she just locked herself in the bathroom so no one could see her.