❛ wallpaper ❜

kang taehyun & lee chaeryeong

"doesn't he look so handsome unnie?" chaeryeong asked while staring at her phone. "you're brave to put him as your wallpaper ryeong, especially as your lock screen?!" her friend, lia said before shaking her head.

"he won't see this anyway, we never even bumped into each other." she said and pouted before slamming her head on the table making the older flinch.

"i just wanna get noticed..." she mumbled before sighing. "of course you wouldn't get noticed because you never approached him." lia said making chaeryeong look at her.

"yeah but when i try talking to him girls would be swarming him... argh!" she exclaimed before slamming her head on the table again making lia flinch, again.

"stop banging your head on the table! you head might crack open gosh!" she exclaimed before grimacing at the thought. chaeryeong pouted and rested her head on her palm before huffing.

"anyway, wanna grab coffee later? college is making me stressed out." lia said and massages her temples. chaeryeong nodded and sighed before messing her hair.

"i just wanna be noticed!" she said and slammed her head on the table for the third time making lia flinch again.

"woah, this cafe has good drinks." lia said after taking a sip of chaeryeong's shake. she sighed seeing the younger frowning. "yeah, it's yummy." she said.

"what's wrong? thinking about taehyun again?" she asked and chaeryeong started whining good thing people were busy with their own business so no one minded them.

"it's all his fault! he's handsome, smart, caring, friendly, sweet, focused on his academics, understanding, and more! my ideal man is just him! gosh im such a simp.." chaeryeong said before leaning back on the chair and huffed.

"how did you even know he's like that anyway, are you stalking him?!" lia exclaimed before slapping her hand on her mouth and gasped. "im not unnie! that's what people describe him, and it's true." chaeryeong said and sighed.

"i heard his ex who moved to another school is coming back. step up your game chaer." she said making her eyes widened. "she's back?" she asked and lia nodded.

"he's probably gonna fall for her again. as if i can do something." the deep red haired girl said making lia sigh. she was about to talk when her phone rang.

"oof, i think i need to go. mom is calling me." lia said and took her stuff before saying goodbye to chaeryeong, now she was left alone. she sighed and decided stay in the cafe for a while.

she placed her laptop on the table and took out her notebook and schoolwork papers before doing her homework. the bell of the cafe chimed making chaeryeong's head jolt up and widened her eyes seeing,

taehyun?

she bit her lips to stop herself from smiling and when his eyes landed on her, she immediately looked away and pretended she just didn't see him. she glanced at him and saw him take a seat one table away from her.

she hid her face behind her laptop and silently squealed before pretending to be cool once again. he looks more handsome when he's closer! she thought.

she kept glancing at him and saw a waitress approach him, and she was wayyy to close. "hi sir what wOulD you like to order." her voice cracked making chaeryeong choke on her drink as everyone's attention was on her now.