❛ cuddles ❜

choi soobin & choi jisu

☁️

it was a cold and rainy weather, lia blinked twice before snuggling under the duvets looking at the raindrops on the glass window outside. she sat up and looked around seeing nobody present in the room making her pout.

her husband suddenly ran out of the apartment because there was a problem in the restaurant they both own so she has no one to cuddle with.

she went in their open closet before taking one of his shirts. she then went out and covered the pillow with his gray shirt before embracing it tightly. it was just minutes when he was gone yet she already misses him.

she inhaled his scent before closing her eyes, but she still couldn't sleep making her sit up. "soobin where are you!" she whined and stood up before walking to the kitchen.

their apartment was big, but it was simple and modern at the same time. she drank a glass of water before looking at the door expecting for it to open and reveal her husband. the rain didn't stop and became louder, lia really wanted to cuddle with soobin but he still wasn't home.

she opened her phone and dialed his number but he wasn't answering. she pouted and tried dialing him again but there was no answer.

she sighed before entering their room that felt cold even though the air-condition was off, it was cold because of the weather especially the temperature was low.

she laid down on the bed hugging the pillow with soobin's shirt. she was busy looking at the busy roads of seoul not even noticing the door clicked open revealing the one and only man she's been waiting.

"love?" her head turned as she grinned widely before running to her husband. she jumped on him before hugging him tightly her legs circling his lower abdomen. he chuckled before softly rubbing circles on her back.

"you missed me?" he asked and felt her nod making him smile. "what happened to the restaurant?" she asked and faced him. "one of the customers complained about her daughter getting food poisoned but turns out her daughter only had indigestion." he said making lia nod.

he then sat on the bed with lia on his lap before burying his face on the crook of her neck inhaling her scent making him relaxed especially lia was combing his hair with her fingers.

"im tired." he said and looked at lia. "you can rest, change first okay?" his wife reminded making him nod with a small smile on his face. she then stood up and helped him remove his necktie, he was about to enter the closet when he thought about something.

"should we shower together?" he asked and wiggled his brows with a smirk on his lips making her smack his shoulder. "just change already you're tired!" she scolded and pointed at the closet making him chuckle as he entered and changed into comfortable clothes.

"oh? why aren't you wearing a shirt? it's cold today, especially the rain didn't stop yet." she asked seeing him only wearing sweatpants. he shrugged his shoulders before sliding under the duvets beside her and pulled her waist leaving no space between them before nuzzling his face on the crook of her neck.

"i missed you." she smiled at his words before running her fingers through his hair. she then felt soft kisses on her collarbone making her sigh as she closed her eyes with a small emile tainted on her lips.

"i planned a date for us tomorrow." he proudly said before looking up at her. "ok." she plainly said and looked down seeing him frowning making her giggle.

"just kidding, im excited to see what kind of date you prepared." she said as he grinned before nuzzling his face on her neck again. "aren't you feeling cold? wait i'll get you a shirt, why didn't you even wear one anyway." lia said and stood up.

"nooo!! i don't want to wear a shirt." soobin whined and sat up. "but it's cold!" lia said and pointed at the window telling him that it's still raining. "but i already feel warm with your cuddles already." he said and pouted making her smile before walking back to the bed.

"now come here." he said and opened his arms which lia gladly accepted. she then hugged his waist and it was soobin's turn to comb her hair with his fingers.

"i love you." she said and snuggled closer to him. "i love you even more lia." he said and placed a deep kiss on her forehead before they both cuddled like bears all day.

☁️

im suddenly feeling soft so
i made this cos im too soft
for soolia :') sorry if this was
short :( who's a soolia
enthusiast here? coz i am
hehe ( ꈍᴗꈍ)