Prologue

Prologue

I didn't know what came to me before I wrote this.

But Miyu and Shirou in Blue Archive world would not be a bad idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark cave where a ritual had finished.

A boy was sprawled on the ground, wounded and tattered as he lost the battle.

"I won, Kiritsugu."

Yet it wasn't a loss for him because he had managed to protect someone that he cared for. Someone that was in his life.

He clenched his hand in the air, yet it soon fell as he lost his consciousness. A smile however appeared on his face as he heard the blonde girl cursing at him.

Emiya Shirou had managed to choose his own path than following his father's. He chose to sacrifice the whole world for his sister.

He was alone now, however, a miracle happened.

Instead of her sister leaving their world alone, she had unconsciously wished for her brother to come with her.

Shirou had wished her sister to find happiness in another world that was safe from theirs, yet he didn't understand one thing about her sister

Emiya Miyu's happiness was her brother.

Angelica Ainsworth wasn't in a good mood because of the Faker who managed to stall for time for his sister.

She wanted to bring him back to her master, yet she was too late as his body was starting to be enveloped by golden mots of light.

"What?" she exclaimed.

The body was starting to float slowly as she watched it, but soon she snapped out of her condition.

If she couldn't bring him back, then she should end him now.

"As if I'll let you!"

She launched projectiles which were weapons from her Gate of Babylon toward the boy, but it was all for naught.

The mots of light provided a repellant against the incoming attacks.

Numerous weapons kept coming, but it was useless.

"Tch."

Clicking her tongue, she took a sword that was the prototype of the Sword of Choosing.

She swung the sword calling for its name.

"Merodach!"

A beam of light was released from the blade toward the boy, yet it was for nothing again since he was already gone by the time the beam reached him.

"Damn you, FAKER!"

A lone roar in the empty cave resounded as the ceiling fell from her sword.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, in a different universe far away from the siblings' world.

Sounds of bullets being shot, shells from tanks, turrets, and explosives on the street were common in this world.

A girl in her teenage years could be seen as she looked up toward the sky. Her shoulder-length light blue hair with her left eye covered with her bang was swaying from the wind.

She was the President of the General Student Council, a committee managing the schools in the academy city of Kivotos.

"They are finally on their way."