Arc 2 Abydos: Part 2

"Are you lost?"

Shiroko looked at her expectantly. Her eyes glittered but her expression didn't show it.

"Um...yes..." the girl replied nervously.

She slowly moved to hide behind the trolleys, there was fear in her eyes.

Shiroko tilted her head, her ear twitched slightly.

"Miyu-chan, are you alright?" A voice came from the tablet in Miyu's hands.

Miyu didn't answer her. She continued to eye Shiroko warily as the image of the long silver-haired girl overlapped with the girl in front of her. She's younger, but Miyu couldn't forget her face, the similar halo except it was not broken and black like in the vision.

Shiroko got down from her bicycle, worried about the girl who looked at her as if she was her enemy.

"Are you alright—" her hand tried to reach out for the girl.

"Stay away from me!" she screeched out.

"M-Miyu-chan?!"

Miyu rapidly waved the tablet in her hands to drive Shiroko away.

"H-hey!"

She backed down after the tablet hit her once.

"Awawawawa! C-Calm down Miyu-chan!" yelled Arona dizzily.

Tears started to well out from Miyu's eyes as she glared at the silver-haired girl full of hatred and fury.

A vision of a silver-haired girl pointing her pistol at her brother flashed in her mind.

'She killed him! She killed the most important person to me!'

Miyu took out a card from her pocket.

As if responding to Miyu's current emotion, the card slowly turned black.

"Saber! Ins—"

"Miyu!"

Before she could say the word, a hand quickly took the card away, interrupting her action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moments earlier.

"Man, this residential area is really huge..." he muttered as he found the exit.

Then, he turned his attention back to Miyu and saw from afar that a girl had approached his sister, therefore he started to make his return. Looking at the situation, the girl might not do anything to her, but he was wrong in so many ways.

Something unexpected happened.

He noticed that his sister was feeling upset. He hastened his pace to prevent the unwanted. And his guess wasn't off the mark. He saw her taking out the servant card and without hesitation, she was about to install it. He put more strength into his legs, jumping off the roofs in one leap, breaking it.

"Miyu!" he took the card from her hand.

Shirou noticed that the card had different color from the usual, but it slowly turned back when he was holding it.

Ignoring that matter for now, he was lucky that he managed to arrive at their spot before anything happened. He shuddered, imagining what would happen if he had given her more than one servant card or that she managed to install them.

He was barely able to defeat Zachary Ainsworth, the previous user of Saber Card, and the girls in this world were physically stronger than him, including Miyu. He wasn't sure that he would be able to stop servant-empowered Miyu if it ever happened.