CHAPTER II

THE BREACH

(Perma's POV)

I was sleeping when I heard a loud noise then suddenly I hear a loud voice ¨There has been a breach detected in Heavy Containment Zone, 106 and 096 Have been breached¨ I tilt my head until I heard Loud noises that sounded a bit like when there is a volcanic eruption happening but quieter, I shook my head trying to wake up more to be aware of my surroundings, Then the loud voice came back ¨Chaos Insurgency has been spotted inside the Building¨ I was confused 'Who are these 106, 096 and Chaos Insurgency??' I thought to myself making a small noise

(TIME SKIP I HOUR)

I fell back asleep surprisingly through the alarm until I was startled awake by the door to my room opening I stared at the creatures holding black sticks and are covered in full black, I tilted my head at them ¨SCP-7360 ' s Containment cell is clear¨ I heared one of them say as they turned around, one stayed behind and stared at me he was stuck in a trance bewildered by my god-like appearance, he was in this trance until another smacked the back of his head, When I saw this action I started growling lowly I bet they could feel the vibrations of it throught the air and floor, I stood up to my full height Glaring down at the one who smacked the other.

(MTF COMMANDER POV)

(OoO another PoV :>)

My squad and I stopped when we heard growling we turned around to see SCP-7360 standing up at its full height glaring at one of our MTF some of my men instantly held up their guns aiming at the SCP, ¨Stand down¨ I say to my men as I walk up besides the MTF that was rubbing the back of his head, I look at the SCP ¨I heard you can understand me, Is it true?¨ I said 'Yes it is Indeed true' I jumped a bit when I heard a voice in my head, my men getting tense at seeing me jump a bit 'You creatures are easy to startle' I then hear a chuckle in my head, ¨You can speak through minds?!¨ I said a bit shocked, on guard with my thoughts.

(Perma ' s PoV)

I laughed to myself when the creature spurted out ¨You can speak through minds?!¨ after he said that I noticed that he was more on edge 'What are you creatures?' I said to him in his mind, he hesitated to tell me but said ¨We are Humans, What are you?¨, I smiled despite not having a mouth 'When the time comes to tell, I will say what I am' I stared directly into the human's eyes, ¨SCP 096 and SCP 106 Have Been Recontained and the Chaos Insurgency have been Terminated¨ the announcement says. I yawned and lied down on the metallic ground, 'Leave me Human, I need sleep' I said to the leader of the group of humans, He nodded and said ¨Lets go men¨ as he left my containment cell, The others left behind him.

(TIME SKIP 2 HOURS)

(Perma ' s Pov)

I was rudely awoken by someone being shoved in here and them yelling on their way in, I opened my eyes to glare at whomever disturbed my sleep. A person in an orange cloth was radiating with anger, He came towards me and gripped onto the golden horn on the tip of my muzzle shaking it a bit attempting to get me angry, due to me being a docile creature I just looked at him like he was a bug and lifted up my head which resulted in him letting go before he got off the ground, I stared at him with my three lavender colored eyes ¨D-6153 step out of the containment cell¨ the so called ¨D-6153¨ hesitated to step out but reluctantly did so when they pointed guns at him threatening to shoot him 'Humans are weird' I thought as I drifted off to sleep...

(663 words)