CHAPTER. I

THE CREATURE
Species: Aereis

Pronunciation, AIR-ESS

Looks:

Perma´s POV:

Perma´s POV:

As I was Flying around Sonaria my wings tearing through the wind as I glide down to the desert Pond a portal opened up and I ended getting sucked close to it. As I was near the portal a Sar came and its right head bit my wing before

letting go and gliding away, I screamed in pain as I fell through portal.

After falling through the portal I crashed into the Muddy ground then the portal dissapeared… It was raining where I ended up at, ´Damnnit´I thought Looking around as I took in my surroundings there was a river near where I was and the trees appeared to be smaller than I´m used to,¨Seems like im no longer in Sonaria…¨ I grumbled to myself quietly as I stood up, I took a look at my wing, It dripped with my golden blood onto the muddy ground, I grimaced at the sight.

(TIME SKIP NIGHT)

My Golden Halo shone through the dark night illuminating the makeshift den I made into the side of the mountain, as I was laying down I felt something prick my neck, I perked up my ears going up looking around… I slowly start to fall asleep but I fight it, I feel another prick on my neck but I cannot fight sleep this time and I fall into a deep slumber awaiting to wake up.

(SCP FOUNDATION)

When I woke, I opened my eyes just to close them due to the blinding lights above, After I got used to the lights i opened my eyes again and looked at my injured wing, It was bandaged and stained with gold. While I was inspecting my wing I felt as if someone was staring at me I looked around rapidly until I set my eyes on a reflective material, Suddenly I hear a door open I looked over to the sound and saw a male wearing a orange fabric being pushed into the room I was in, that is when I realized how big I was, even though I´ve never seen Them, They were the size of Jeffs I slowly stood up showing my full height, The male looked scared and started banging on the closed door I stared at the male tilting my head wondering why he was trying to get away from me, I step towards him once He screams, I take 2 more steps he screams more ´He is getting annoying´ I throught as I walk up to him putting my paw right besides him, staring down into his soul ´This is a bad Creature, it has killed´.

After the shrieking creature was taken out of the room I was in, I moved back into the corner, The same creature walked in the room They wore a White long fabric with a blue fabric underneath it,It had a Amulet of some sorts, Its legs were covered in black fabric as well, ´Who and what are these creatures, Jeffs never wore this type of fabric´ I thought to myself staring at them.

(Dr.Bright POV)

I walked into the containment area and looked at the mighty SCP as It stares at me, We lock eyes and I see that It had 3 Lavender eyes  Two normal eyes and 1 big one on top of its head, ¨Can you understand me? My name is Dr.Bright¨ I said to the creature, It tilted its head at me as if It did understand me, ¨Could you raise your right paw if you understand me?¨ It raised its right paw, I hummed in delight that the creature knows how to understand me, I walked closer to it. As I near its head It lowers it so its face is near my head, It stares into my soul as if it is reading me, ¨What are you?¨ I muttered quietly, Its ear twitched showing that it heard me, ´I Come From Sonaria´ I heard in my mind as its middle eye is glowing a bit, ¨You can speak through minds?!¨ I said shocked, The researchers behind the one way glass was writing this down. ´Indeed I can speak through minds, and If I may ask´ There was a pause ´What are you?´.

(A/N: This is the end of the Chapter I hope y´all like this,

718 WORDS