CHAPTER. IV

(Perma PoV)

As I opened my lavender eyes I felt the shackles around my limbs, my pupils turned to slits when I realized they Chained me to the wall and floor. I growled a bit due to realizing that they now see me as a threat. I attempted to move my limbs but to no avail. The door opens to another D-Class human, I growled because I was being treated like an animal. "D-423857 please step towards the SCP." The researchers demanded, the D-Class then freaked out "I Ain't goin near that thing!" He says in a western accent, all we could hear was an aggravated sigh and some background noise until the door was opened again to reveal a gaurd. The D-Class started to back away from the gaurd towards me the day class was terrified of the guard, he ended up backing up against my frount paw as he felt the fur of my paw he turned around and shock noticing how big I was.

I watched him with my lavender eyes still slitted, my arms and legs shackled to the ground and the wall's as he observed me, He stared in awe at my silvery-white fur color and obsidian mane. I growled to warn him away from me, knowing if i attacked him they might hurt me, and I being in this vulnurable state would not risk it.

D- 423857 backed up a bit due to my growling, as he backed up towards the opposite side of the room there was a sudden loud noise and the man fell forward spilling blood on the ground, I narrowed my eyes at the "Gaurds" and I growled at them as they made my 'Cell' messy.

(A/N: I FINALLY HAD THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE 2 MORE PARAGRAPHS!!)