✭✎- ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ݈݇⎼ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅᴀʏ !

this is just... a filler. it does not go along with the story- i just wanted to do it ºº

"Ok what else?"

"Do you think she'll like this?"

"She loves f/c, so yeah."

"Ok lets get this and this mug."

The two kids stood in the store, picking out some gifts for their mother. A thank you for taking him in and, and birthing her.

"Dear sister, what card do you think we should get?" Kotaro held two cards in his hand, showing them to his little sister.

"Umm... this!" D/n picked out a disney princess card that sung when its opened.

Kotaro stared at the girl who hummed along to the song. "We can get both. Im sure mother would appreciate it." he said. Grabbing hold of D/n's hand and going to pay for the stuff.

"They ain back yet? I hope their ok." Y/n sat up in the bed, the covers fell off, showing her bare back with small scratches on it.

Her husband tugged on her arm. "Your overthinking it." he says, just wanting a part two of their workout.

"My hair is a mess. Thank you for that, now I have to fix it." Y/n snatched her arm away Karino and walked in the bathroom.

Even after she shower, the kids didn't return yet. They ran into a balloon man and end up buying 2 pink ones; since the rule was "one per person".

"We have returned." Kotaro opened the door, let his sister inside first before closing the door and locking it. He let his sister to hold one of the bags, giving her the lightest one.

Y/n got off the couch and to the door. "About time. Where did you go?" (💃🏽bell rings 3x)

"Apologies if we worried you, mother."

D/n showed her mother the bag. "Lookie!" she sat the bag on Y/n's lap and sat by her feet.

Kotaro followed, sitting next to D/n. Also putting his bag in Y/n's lap. She sat there with a shocked look on her face. Mothers day must've slipped her mind.

The kids told her to dig in the bag, she pulled out a "worlds best mom" mug that had a f/c stuffed animal in it.

"Aww.. thank you two.." Y/n gushed while holding the cup to her heart. Then there was a card with a mother bear hugging her cubs.

D/n smiled, hugging on to Y/n's leg. The young girl saw her father walk from the hall so she jumped up and ran to him.

"Here," he handed Y/n a pencil, who passed it to Kotaro.

The little man signed his name in the card, followed by Karino, who helped D/n write her name on the card.

Y/n held back her tears by looking up. "Thank you." but something about it felt wrong in a way. Taking the gift from Kotaro, when it should go to his birth mother. Even if she was deceased, they still can take her something.

She asked Karino to stay home with D/n as she took Kotaro somewhere.

Karino looked at D/n who looked at the door. He stared at her chubby face, resisting the urge to poke her cheek. As soon as he was about to shower her in attention, she slither out his arms and ran to the tv.

Cheering for 'my hero academia'. In truth, she just wanted to see Deku when he was a kid, secretly crushing.

In the car with Y/n and Kotaro, she took him to his mother's grave, letting him put a few incense down and burning them.

"I'll give you some time." Y/n smiled softly before walking back.

Kotaro opened his mouth to talk, but found no words. "Hello, mother." he started. "Happy mother's day. I came bearing a small gift for you. It is something lady Y/n suggested," pulling the small bear out his pocket, he sat it next to the headstone.

"Ah, you have not met lady Y/n... well she's a very kind woman and cares about the people around her. She even took someone like me in and raised me as her own. Not long after that, I got a sister. Though we do not share blood, that does not change the fact that they are my family. And now I know what having a family feels like." Kotaro finished. "Thank you, for bringing me into this world."

He heard clapping and turned his head towards Y/n. Who heard every word he said about her and D/n. Honestly, it made her heart so warm and gushy on the inside.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked, holding out her hand for Kotaro.

"Aye. We must away. I promised dear sister I would play with her." he had promises D/n that they'd with what ever toys she had.

"Ok ok." Y/n chuckled, ruffling Kotaro's hair. "Thank you for the oh so kind speech, your highness." she playfully bowed as they made their way out of the cemetery.

"You must raise your head, my lady. After all, we are of the same status."

"Are you sure? A peasant like me? Oh what a kind King." Y/n cooed.

They continued to talk nerd until they got home. They found Karino and D/n passed put on the floor, as she laid on his chest, snoring lightly.

    ✦┊❧NOTES–✭↴✰

- i hope this was ok lol

- as i mentioned , this is jus a late mother's day chapter ^~^

- idk how i should end this story. send help