Chapter Thirteen

I woke up naked, Ray was by my side. I wasn't drunk, I knew what I did, I knew it was wrong I shouldn't have done it. I got up to put my clothes back on, I sat back on the bed to put my socks and shoes on, "Goodmorning" I heard him say to me, "Morning." I said shaky, "You going with me or?" "Well I have to get home and take a shower." I explained, "Well do you want to go with me still or no." "Ray go home and get clothes then come to my house." Rays house was only around the corner from Tishas. "Alright baby, I'll meet you then." He leaned closer to me trying to kiss me. "No Ray," I said. "Pleeeease," I gave in and kissed him. He got up and dressed while I headed to my house,

Roc texted me,

Roc: Where u at baby!??

Me: Home, I don't feel so gud

Roc: U shouldn't have party so hard (; haha love u baby I'll b over after school ok?

Me: K, love u 2.. Have a good day n b good! ;)

I feel so bad for lying, I hate lying to him. He does me so right and I just lie to him. I don't deserve him at all, I finally made it home, Ray pulled up behind me. I unlocked the door and went in, he walked up the stairs behind me and into my room. "Close your eyes." I said, "For?" "I'm about to undress." "Like I don't know what you look like naked!" He laughed then covered his eyes. I undressed and wrapped into a towel. Then walked in my bathroom.

At least two minutes in the shower, Ray comes in with his towel on. "What are you doing Ray?" "I want to shower with you." He said with a grin. "Nooo, we aren't together." "Yet." He said taking off his towel revealing raytlesnake. He got into the shower and began washing up. "Ray you could have waited to get in." I said, "Nah babe, you take forever." He explained; "I'm not your babe, Ray." "You know you still have a special place in my heart so I'm gonna call you that forever." He said, "Pass me the shampoo bottle please," he added, I passed it to him and rinsed off my body, then headed out the bathroom. I feel horrible. I have a boyfriend that is the best thing that I ever had, and a ex boyfriend who I still love but scared to trust. I shook my head and at the same time, Ray was coming in. I stopped so he couldn't see me; his hair was all wild and curly, I already knew what he wanted me to do for him. "Can you braid my hair babe?" He asked while putting his underwear on. "I don't care," I said getting dressed. He pulled out gel, a comb and brush and sat at my desk. "At least dry your hair with your towel Ray." I said going towards him, he grabbed his towel and started drying his hair, I grabbed rubber bands to tie at the end of his hair.

I started his hair and he played Fun Run on his phone, "Would you quit moving." I asked. I was moving on to the next braid and I checked the time, 12:27. "Where are we going?" I asked him putting the rubber band at the end of his hair. "I wanna take you out for lunch, and talk." He said getting up feeling his braids. He got dressed and asked, "You ready?" He had his bag on his shoulder ready to leave the house. I followed him out locking my house door, I got into his car as he was putting his things in the trunk, he then came inside the car, "You wanna go to Denny's?" He asked me backing out. "Yeah, it don't matter." I said under my breath, scared about what might happen.

We pulled up to Denny's and was quickly seated. We took our orders and everything, while we waited he sparked up a conversation. "I want to be with you." He said, I picked at my fingers not knowing what to really say. "I- Wel- Ray, look you know I'm in a good relationship with Roc and I really don't know why you continue to break us up. I don't know what the future holds so maybe, just maybe we can get back together." I seen a slight grin form on his face. "Well I'm hoping the future holds something good." He was interrupted by the waitress coming back with our food. We sat and ate and laughed until we were ready to go back home.

~~

We were both in the car, he was taking me back home. I got a call from Roc, I reached for the volume on Rays radio to answer it. "Hey babe," I answered. "Wassup, you feeling better?" He asked. "Yeah, how was school?" "Boring, y'know. Same old stuff." "You still coming over?" I asked him. "Yeah," Ray was trying to get me attention, he yelled my name and I gave him the meanest look. "Baby who is that yelling your name?" He asked sounding concerned. "It's, R-Nobody." I lied to him. "It's Ray, nigga!" I just knew things were going to end up not so well. "Word? Ha, Ray what the are you doing with my dude?" He asked yelling, "Nigga, I took him out! While yo ass selling drugs n'shit!" Roc hung up the phone, I walked out the car slamming the door, "Jacob, Jacob.. Jacob!" I heard Ray calling my name. "Just leave me the fuck alone Ray, you're nothing but trouble!" Ray backed off and left. As soon as I got into my house, Roc came inside not even caring to greet me. "Why was you with him?!" Roc screamed at me. "He- He wanted to take me out for lunch baby, that's all!" "Don't fucking 'baby' me Jacob, I can't deal with you any longer," he said shaking his head. "Wh-what do you mean?" I asked him trying to reach for him, he shook me off, "Tell me what happened, Jacob." I tried to quickly come up with a lie. But I just couldn't, "At the party," I began; "I seen Ray and he begged to dance, he was whispering stuff in my ear, I was feeling it so we went upstairs." I took a deep breath before I continued, "W-we ha-d sex," I seen Rocs eyes dart up at me, "Y'all did what?" He asked. "We had sex Roc, I'm sorry he begged me I couldn't just say no!" I tried to make my way up the stairs but Roc want having that, he held a pretty good grip around my ankle keeping me from going anywhere. "Chresanto please let me go!" I begged, I jerked my leg causing my show to fall off and hit I'm in the face, I seen him holding his face so I charged into my room. I locked the door behind me and ran to a corner. "Jesus please don't let this happen to me again." I said continuously, "Open the door Jacob," I heard him say, "No! Please go away!" I cried to him. "Open this fucking door!" I heard him shout out to me. "Leave Roc, please!" "If you don't open this door I'll break it down!" He said. "1, 2, 3!" He broke the door down and I saw him searching for me. He spotted me and pulled me by my shirt and stood me up. "Why would you cheat on me Jacob? What did I ever do?" He asked. He had my hands pinned up above my head onto the wall. "Roc, I'm so sorry. I love you-" "No you don't! You wouldn't have cheated on me, I try my hardest to be a good boyfriend but you wanna turn around and cheat, see what I should do is fuck you up right now." He said, I seen him getting really angry, "No Roc, you don't want to do that! Please just let me go!" I stared kicking around and by mistake I kicked him in the balls, he took a big grip onto his balls and I tried to leave, I tripped over a show and fell down, he got up and pulled me by my hair. His fist met my face and I could feel a bruise already starting to form, he got on top of my stomach and rapped his hands around my neck, "Why would you cheat on me? Huh!" He asked me, I was knocked out, but I still could hear everything.