Chapter Seven

- Two Months later -

Ray hasn't talked to me ever since him and Roc fault, I'm kind of glad. My mom started dating this guy but shes still working all the time. Alex is still Alex, Me and Roc started dating and he finally came out to his mom and dad, they weren't even mad, they knew it along. Roc has been working a lot lately so we having been having out, but I do see him in school.

I heard a knock on the door, I left my laptop open on my bed to run down and see who it was. I opened the door to see my boyfriend. "Baby!" I jumped on him shocked and excited like a kid on Christmas. "What's up baby? I missed you." We kissed before we went back into my house, I grabbed his hand taking him upstairs to my room, he sat down on my bed looking in my computer screen. "Babe what you doing?" "NOTHINNNGG," I smiled at him, little did he know that I was getting him a custom punch ring like he's been talking about. I closed my lap top and sat Indian style on my bed, "What you been up to babe?" He said "Baby sitting Alex's bad ass." "Where my lil buddy at?" He said "Softball practice, I have to get him at 5:30." I informed him, "Want me to ride with you?" "You can if you want." He pulled off his pullover hoodie and a long box fell out of the pocket, he hurried and swooped it up and tried to hide it from me. "What's that baby?" "It's actual for you, I was trying to keep it a surprise." He revealed the box and handed it to me. I opened it to see a real diamond chain, I fell in love with it instantly, I put it around my neck and hugged him tight, "Baby I love this!" I said while playing with it. "You do? I didn't think you would." I gave him another hug and grabbed his far with both of my hands on his cheek for a kiss. "I love you baby," "I love you more" he said, I couldn't believe it, he spent his money on something so expensive. I kept grinning at him and I had to make it up to him. Yeah I'm getting him a punch ring but I haven't seen him in a while, I do tend to get lonely,

[ THIS IS VERY XXX- Rated. YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP TO CHAPTER 8 ]

I started to take his shirt off and he didn't even question me on what I was doing, he knew what was going down. I pushed him back so that he was laying stomach up on my bed, I straddled him and moved my fingers across his chest in circular motions. I gave him a devilish look while he moved my hair out the way, he pulled me down to his face and started kissing me, I kissed back once again trying to resist his tongue. He won like always and flipped me onto my back, I took off my shirt and he led kisses from my neck down to my waistband. He slowly worked his tongue around my belly button causing me to arch my back a little, he forced my basketball shorts off. My boner sprung right through my boxer briefs. His eyes kind of widen because of my size. But he was still the dominate one; he took his pants off and I saw his dick literally coming out of the boxers hole. I stared at his dick and he chuckled, "Don't be scared now," he said. He laid me back down after he pulled his boxers off, his penis brushed against mine he looked down then up.

Somehow I made my way down to his penis, I held it with one hand. I was thinking on how I could fit all of that in my mouth, I sucked the tip of it and played with the head of his penis with my tongue. I tried to go down on it but I gagged "Keep going Prince, don't start nothing you can finish." He grabbed my head and made me go down further. "Get this dick wet baby," I did exactly what he told me to, this time going all the way down, I felt his size in my throat, he started fucking my mouth, thrusting his hips into my mouth. I came back up and felt my throat, it felt empty and hallow. "You ain't done Prince, come back for more." He instructed me, I went back down on his dick this time he held my nose. I gagged and spit came from my mouth all over his long, thick dick. "Aww shit baby, you know how to make me happy in all kind of ways" I examined his toes curl and eyes roll back. He smacked my ass as a signal to get on all fours, I did what he said. "Baby you don't have a condom?" He asked. I rambled in my night stand finding the last magnum condom from when Ray was over, I gave it to him and it barely fit him. It was too small, but he said he would try and work with it. "Baby," he said "Yes?" "You sure you want me to go inside you?" "I guess" I answered. "No baby cause I don't want you crying from this dick, I might have you sore." He warned me. "Just do it babe" with that, he stuck the tip of him inside of me, I kind if moved forward, "Stay still" he said, he went in some more. I let out a silent "fuck" as he proceeded. He added a little bit more of him inside of me making me wiggle around making his dick pull out of me. "Stay still Prince, you got me hard and I need to nut so stay still." He said getting louder in the tone of his voice, he grabbed both of my arms and placed then behind me, while he entered from behind me. I moaned so loud when I felt his dick inside of me, he started to thrust slowly then started to pick up the pace. I was already sore and we didn't even finish. We switched to another position where I was in control, I straddled him and he held my waist and I bounced up and down until he was about to cum. "Baby I'm about to cum!" He announced. I felt the warm bust through the magnum condom. It felt so nice to make it up to him.

He panted heavily as we both watch all of his cum oose inside the condom, he took it off and tied it in a knot. "We need showers" he said, "What are we waiting for?" We covered up in a towel together running down the hall to the bathroom.

In the shower, the warm steamy water hit my body in the front, Rocs penis brushed up against me in the back, he started washing my back side and I loved every minute of it. "You was going hard baby," I said. "I thought I told you I was a huge freak" he said putting more shower gel on the body sponge, "I don't stop until I cum" he added then started laughing at me. I kissed him not caring that soap was on our faces. Could this be round two?

After the shower we ran back to the room in our wet bodies. He got a pair of boxers of mine and put them on, he ended up wearing my sweats, socks and shirt. I didn't mind that is my boyfriend and he's off today, I just put on boxer briefs and a t-shirt. We laid down together and watch anything that was on TV, his arm was around me until he got a text message.