Chapter Ten

I locked myself in the bathroom and sat on the sink in tears, I hate Roc; why would he even say something like that. I looked in the mirror, I was red and I just wanted to die at the moment. I tried looking for these strong prescription medicine hopefully I would over dose.

"Jacob please open the door" I heard Rocs voice from the other side of the door, I ignored his plead. "Baby I'm so serious please," he said "I just want to hold you in my arms baby please think about this." I heard the doorknob being played with, finally it unlocked. He stop dead in his tracks seeing me with the pills in my hand trying to open them. "What are you doing!" He cried. He took the pills from me and grabbed me, I cried into the grooves of his neck, "You hurt me Roc." I said, "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that" he said holding my hair, we got lower on the bathroom floor and he was still holding me kissing me, "Baby please forgive me," he said. I sat up and wiped my tears off my face, I looked down playing with the tissue in my hand, "Baby?" He said. "What.." "I love you" he said sound serious as ever. I looked up into his eye ms which were now watery, "Do you really?" "With all my heart babe." He said leaning in for a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stopped and put his forehead against mine, "Don't ever try and kill yourself" he said. "Okay," "I love you baby" he said. "I love you too," I sighed and picked myself up and walked out the bathroom, Roc came in on me undressing "You taking a shower?" He asked. "Yes," I said in a loud whisper voice. "Can I join you?" I turned and looked at him, he was already taking his pants off. "Of course you can babe."

I waited for him to come in the shower with me, he finally came singing horribly, "Baby!" I said, "Yeaaasss Baaayybeee" he sung, "Zip your lips, please." I said, "Maaaakeee me, ooh woah, maaakeeee me." I through my head back in annoyance as he got in, he continued to sing trying to imitate Mariah Carey's high notes. I turned around my penis swung and hit his, I planted my lips on his lips for about thirty seconds. "No while you shut up?" I asked and turned around, "Yes bae." He said washing up,

I reached for the conditioner but failed as I knocked it over, I bent over to pick it up and I felt Roc grab my waist, "Damn bae you trying to tease your man?" He said, "I could really use you right now," he added as he watched me come back up slowly, I started to wash my hair and I could tell his friend was getting happy, it kept hitting me in my butt, "Control yourself." I said with my eyes closed trying not to get the conditioner in my eyes. "Baby can we please do something tonight?" He begged. "Maybe, it depends" "Alright," he said. We both got out the shower and walked to my room, he sat on my bed like he was hiding something. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Nothing, can you hand me my bag please." I did what he told me to, he wouldn't move. He finally took off his towel and his dick sprung straight up. I looked at him and laughed. "It's not funny Jacob. I can't help it." He said getting upset. I continued to laugh and he grabbed me by both my arms, he started kissing my neck and biting me leaving hikies and suck marks. "Damn bae, I'm sorry" I said. He let me go and managed to put his boxers on; I don't know why, I'm gonna just take them off. He crawled in bed with his laptop and I did the same, I finished typing my paper and put it on my flash drive, Roc was just browsing on Karmaloop buying clothes for hisself and I. He spoils me on the low; I put my laptop on the charger and turned my back towards him "Turn off the lights when you're done babe, goodnight." I said before I shut my eyes. "You not gonna give me a kiss?" He said closing his laptop. I opened my eyes and turned my neck towards him kissing him he got up as turned off the lights, he ran back to bed and tugged the covers off me. "Roc!" I screamed. I tried to pull the covers off him but he was too strong, "Give me some covers, now!" I said to him. He threw some on me and wrapped his muscly arms around my waist, he started sending kisses down my neck and I felt his hands go up my shirt, "Not tonight Roc" I said but he continued. I felt a hand tug on my waistband of my shorts, I continued to follow his lead. "Baby," I moaned. "Hmm?" He said coming up from kissing and licking my belly, he took my boxers off and my dick was some what hard, he kissed my ball sack and gripped my dick, he stroked it until it stood straight up. He took off his boxers and I seem his dick looking hard as ever. He stopped and got a condom, I waited impatiently as he came back. He put both of my legs on his neck and started to work his way into me, "Fuuccckk!" I said, he grinned in satisfaction. He continued to work his hips into me until I came, he watched me cum all over my stomach and he wiped it with his index finger and placed it into my mouth, I licked my own cum off his finger, he pulled out and took the condom off, I worked my way down to his penis and placed it inside my mouth, his eyes rolled back as I sucked him, I went all the way down like the way he loves me to. I sucked his balls and he grunted, I went back up to the tip of his dick, I jerked him until I see his cum oosing out, I went up to kiss him, he stood up and cleaned hisself and thru the condom away, we didn't even bother to put on any clothes on, he held me as we both slept.