Chapter Two

After we finished eating, I offered Roc a ride home. I discovered that he only lives around the corner from me. As we were walking to the car, I heard my name being called again by a familiar voice. "Hey Roc, can you just wait in the car?" I handed him my keys and walked over to Ray, "What do you want?" I asked, "Woahh, who you talking to. Try that again!" I thought about it and said "Yes Ray?" He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. I jumped and he noticed it, "I ain't gonna hurt you," his fingers touched my cheek. "I been thinking about you baby, when you gonna come over again? My mom said she misses you." I smiled at that fact but then again he could be lying. "I don't know Ray," we got interrupted by Rocs question. "Hey Prince, how do you unlock the car door?" His eyes got big when he seen who I was talking to. "Here," I did it for him and he went back to the car. I saw Rays facial expression and I knew he wasn't happy, I already knew I was in trouble. "Who is that, Jacob?" I swallowed before I could reply. "He's a new kid, he lives around the corner babe. I swear." I tried holding his hands but he jerked them out of my hands. "Fuck out my face, you know how I am so why would you even talk to another dude?" "Well you do it so-" he cut me off and said "Yeah, but you're mine. Do you understand?" I shook my head yes and I was about to walk away, he pulled me back to him. "You getting it later on, so answer you fucking phone when I call you. Okay?" He said, I looked down and he gripped my chin, "Hello? Am I talking to myself!" I shook my head no, "I can't hear no damn rattle sound in your head! Talk boy!" He demanded. "Okay, I'll answer." With that, he walked away and I did the same going into my car.

"I'm so sorry Prince I swear I didn't know," Roc said holding onto my hands. "It's okay, you didn't do anything. He's going to hit me regardless." I explained to him. "I just feel bad like its my fault." "It's not, don't feel that way." I drove him home in silence. We stopped in front of his house, "Do you want to come in? No ones home. I'm the only child and my parents are at work." He offered. "I have to keep going," I said. "I'm expecting a phone call anyway from Ray so, I don't wanna be in anymore trouble." He looked at me disappointed and left the car, "Text me!" He yelled before I pulled off. I drove around the corner to my house, when I got out I walked to the door noticing a note from my mom: Hey sweetie, I don't get off until late tonight can you pick up your little brother from his after school program please! Xo mommy. I tore the note down and unlocked the door, I wish my mom wasn't a single parent ever since my dad died she's been trying to do everything, I thought I'd pick up Alex at 5, it's only 3:45 now.

I lounged on the sofa and turned on the tv, surfing through the channels. I changed it to reruns of Full House, I got up to make myself a snack while watching TV. I noticed I had a text from Roc,

Roc: Prince :)

Prince: Hey Roc (:

Roc: What are you doing tonight?

Prince: I have to get my brother at 5, want to come?

Roc: Sure, I'll be over around 4:30ish

Prince: Alright, sounds cool.

As soon as I sent the message I got a phone call, my hands started to shake and my nose got sweaty, I answered it because it was Ray. "Hello?" I said. "Where you at." He said sounding demanding, "I'm at my house." "I'm coming over," he said "I told you that you getting it later on didn't I?" I shook my head yes as if he could see me "You ignoring me now?" "No Ray" I started to tear up because I mentally seen what was going to happen. "I'm on my way," he hung up; I felt a tear roll down my face I wiped it with my hand, I got up to throw my napkin away. I changed the channel to Everybody Hates Chris because I knew that's what he liked. I heard a knock on the door, I got up and answered it not even surprised by seeing Ray, he walked passed me and sat down on the sofa, I sat on the one next to that one. "Sit over here Jacob," he said "I'm okay, I want to stretch my legs." "Jacob, what did I just say? That's how you get yourself in trouble!" I got up and sat on the sofa next to him. He through an arm around me and kissed my cheek. "You know you in trouble right" "For what? We aren't together!" I said "But you're mine! And who are you raising your voice at?" I felt him pop me in the mouth, I didn't do anything back because he would of hurt me even more. "Ray, I'm tired of this. Why do you have to abuse me!" He looked at me shock for actually standing up for myself. "I'm sorry baby," he said holding my hand. "You are?" I said looking at him. "Hell nah, I do what I want to you. Now we going upstairs you still getting it." He pulled me up to my feet and made me go upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed already knowing what I had to do. He got in front of me and unbuckled his pants. He grabbed me by my hair and forced me to suck him off. I choked on his size and he made me go down even more. I finally was able to catch my breath; "Get on all fours" he said. I started to but he snapped his fingers. "Hurry the fuck up Jacob! I got places to be." He sent a fist right up my head I rushed into this position. I buried my face into one of my pillows, he rammed his dick into my ass I screamed and he smacked the side of my ass this time. He started to force it into my tight hole. I tried to squirm around. "Done run from the dick Jacob," he said.

"What's my name?!" He said smacking my ass. "Raay!" I said "Nope, it's starts with a 'D'" "D-aaaaddyy!" I said loudly as I could. "That's right baby," I felt him cuming inside of my ass. We were interrupted by Roc calling my phone. "Who the fuck is Roc?" Ray said grabbing my phone. "Hello?" He said "Hey Jacob, I'm on my way over" Ray looked at me as I was putting my clothes back on. "Hold on a minute, This is Ray, Prince got something to say to you." He flipped me back on all fours and shoved his dick back inside me "Aauuhhh!" I moaned "You hear that Roc?" He smacked my ass again, "Who owns you?" "You do Ray!" I was so embarrass. "What's my name Jacob?" Ray said ramming his dick inside me one last time. "Daaadddy!" I cried. "Yeah, I own Prince in case you didn't know play boy." He hung up the phone and looked at me. "What did I tell you? I fucking own you Prince I don't want you hanging around any other dude!" I was about to say something until he gave me the eye. "But you do it" I mumbled, I was hoping he didn't hear me; he did though. "I don't give a fuck what I do. I know we ain't together but you're still mine, my property, I'm your owner. Okay?" "Yes" I said nervously. "Yes what?" "Yes, daddy." He gripped my hair and crashed his lips with mine, making me open up my lips so that he could tongue kiss me. "I love you, Jacob." He chuckled and walked out the house.