Welcome New Baby

*Seven Months Later*

Hermione Malfoy is nine months pregnant. She hasn't taken any maternity time off yet. She says she'll start her leave once the baby comes. No one thinks this is a good idea. Especially not Draco. He wants his wife and unborn child to be safe and healthy. But he knows not to mention it to a pregnant Hermione. He learned his lesson the hard way. Today, Hermione got up and did her normal routine. She got up, got dressed, ate breakfast with Draco, and then went off to work. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until she was called to see Harry.

It was no surprise that Harry wanted to see her. Every day, because Hermione refused to begin her maternity leave until after the baby was born, Harry made sure to check on her multiple times a day. But on her very short walk to Harry's head office, she suddenly felt water fall down her legs and onto the from beneath her. "Crap." she said. The pain came mere seconds later and she doubled over in it, grabbing the wall with her right hand and her left hand clutching her baby belly. "Ahh" she groaned as quietly as possible.

"Auror Malfoy, are you alright?" Harry's secretary asked as he walked over to her

"No. Go get Harry. Quickly!" she yelled in pain

"Yes Auror Malfoy." the man quickly ran to Harry's office and barged in. Five seconds later, Harry came sprinting as fast as he could over to her.

"'Mione, are you okay? What happened?" he asked worriedly

"Harry, my water broke. I'm going into labor." she said. A contraction came right after, "Ahh" she said in pain

"Oh my god. Okay. Let's get you to St. Mungo's." Harry said, he took hold of Hermione's arm and apparated her to St. Mungo's. "Doctor! Get me a doctor!" Harry yelled

"Auror Potter, what's wrong?" asked a healer as she ran over

"My friend's in labor!" He shouted. 

"Ahhhh!" Hermione shouted

"Okay." the healer said, she conjured a wheelchair and made Hermione sat down in it, before running to the maternity ward, Harry running besides them, "How far along are the contractions?" 

"I don't know! My secretary burst into my office telling me it was an emergency with Hermione, I ran out, saw her doubled over in pain and apparated her here!" Harry yelled, the intense situation getting to him for some reason. 'What is going on with you, Harry? Hermione isn't your significant other and you are defiantly not the father of the baby she's about to give birth to!' he thought. But then it hit him. It might not have been his significant other giving birth, and it might not have been his baby by blood. But this was his little sister giving birth to her first baby and this baby was going to be raised with him as a second father. This baby was going to be a part of a family much greater than blood. But by love. 

"Harry, get Draco! He better be here for this! And if he isn't I'll kill him!" Hermione shouted as the doctor rolled her into a room, she instructed Harry to wait outside until she called him in, Harry took this time to send a patronus to Draco.

"Malfoy get to St. Mungo's right now! Your wife just went into labor and said that you better be here for the birth of your child and if you aren't she'll kill you! Never underestimate Hermione especially when she's mad! Get here!" he said, sending the patronus away. He also sent one to Ginny, and the rest of the Weasley's, and another to Hermione's parents. He knew she'd want them here. He also took the liberty to be a good person and sent one to Draco's parents, knowing Hermione got along and loved both of them. The doctor came and got him and told him he needed to hold Hermione's hand. "Hermione, are you sure you want me in here with you? I'm happy to stay, but you don't have to feel like it'd be rude of you to tell me to leave." Harry told Hermione