|6|

They stood above her, although Richardson knew Marlow had no idea.

He made sure of it.

Right now, she was riding the high of a good beating from the Asset and a sedative from their resident doctor, both ensuring her transfer would go smoothly.

"This base isn't equipped to keep her. At least if she goes with you, someone might be able to crack into that skull of hers and figure out where she's gotten her information."

"We also have the best mechanics and engineers in the world; they will find out how the suit works. I have no worries," the other man claimed, voice thick with a Russian accent.

"Just know what you're getting into with her," Richardson spat. "She's a bloody pain in the ass, and has a habit of not answering."

"That is good," the Russian nodded, looking down at the girl who had barely any skin not discolored by bruising, blood, or dirt. "It is boring to get information from someone who speaks easily. I like the challenge. I will make the little bird sing, don't worry."

"Well do it quickly, we need to find her source before it festers."

"Yes, yes, I will. Hail Hydra brother."

"Hail Hydra."

Hey hey!

I know these chapters are pretty short, but I promise as the story goes on, they get longer! 

I would love to hear what you think, and if you enjoy please hit that star!