Part 6

Sanyuz mom couldn't believe what her daughter was saying. what was wrong with her daughter? ''Tu ussey milne gayi thi? hume bina bataye..!!''

''woh bich raste mein mil gaya ma. Mein milne nahi gayi thi usey.''

''Fir bhi.. tuze pehle humse toh baat karni chahiye thi. ''

Her mom luked at Sanyuz father expecting he would say something. But he was cool. He too was surprised to c today how his shy daughter had opened up her feelings. This was something new to everybody. But he was proud of her daughter dat she had blindly not chosen Aman for d sake of only going to America. She was true to her feelings.

'' Abhi ka kya? uskey bachpan ka dost hai woh. '' Her mother continued mumbling. But Abhi seemed to be OK with it. ''Maa mein samjha dunga usey. Thoda bura lagega usey, par Sanyu khush rahe ye bhi toh jaruri hai.'' He added.

'' PAr Sanyu.. Aman mein kya bura hai? Agar usey America mein rehena jyada pasand hai toh bura kya hai usmey? Har ek ki apni apni soch hoti hai beta. Ye uska tarika hai paise kamane ka. Koi galat kaam karke toh nahi kama raha na woh?'' She was still trying to convince Sanyu about Aman.

'woh soch hi toh mujhe pasand nahi aayi ma. Ab mein kaise samjau aapko?''

She luked at her father and bro for help.

''Desh prem dikhane ke liye jaruri nahi har ek ko Army mein hi jana chahiye.'' Her mother was now getting on d angrier mode with rest of d 2. Instead of convincing Sanyu, her bro and father were trying to persuade her mother to say 'Yes' for Randhirs proposal?

'Ye jarur Vidushi ne bhara hai tere dimag mein. Warna meri beti aisey apni ma-bap ke decision ke khilaf ja hi nahi sakti. Wahi tuze koi-na-koi patti apdhati rehti hai.' Her mother played her last card.

'Ma, Vidu kaha se aayi bich mein? Woh toh kuch janti bhi nahi hai iske bar mein.'' Sanyu lied coz she didn't want her mother to blame Vidushi for no fault of hers.

Sanyu wished to marry Randhir but not by making her mother unhappy. She failed to understand why her mother was favouring Aman so much?

Sanyuz mother wanted her to get married to Aman but not by making her unhappy. Still Aman had more weightage compared to Randhir. She failed to understand why Sanyu was hell bent on living d hardships of life with Randhir when a luxurious life was waiting for her?

Sanyuz bro and father worriedly luked at Sanyu not knowing whom should dey convince.

———————

Authors note - Next wl b last.

ek chotisi luv storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें