Part 3

The moment Sanyktaz eyes met with Randhirs, both had a seconds eyelock. They both felt as if a cool breeze has passed in btw dem creating some positive waves and deir hearts stopped beating for a sec. Both greeted each other shyly and looked elsewere cing others watching dem.

After the first round of interview (!), Sanyuz dad asked Mr. Shekhwat, '' aapko koi aitraz toh nahi agar bacche aapas mein baat kare?''

'' bilkul nahi agarwal sahab. baat bilkul karni chahiye. aakhir unke life ka sawal hai. Plz go ahead.''

Mr Shekhawat agreed happily and Sanyuz mom lead dem to Sanyuz room where nobody would disturb dem.

--------

A minute passed by. Both were luking elsewhere but not at each other confused in what to talk next. Sanyu was already getting hypnotized in his eyes and she kept on luking down to not to meet his gaze. Somebody had to start d convo where Randhir took d initiative, ''Ur room is quite nice.'' Sanyu just nodded her head smiling and again dere was a long silence.

''U like to read buks?'' He asked luking at d pile books kept in her room.

''Ya, actually I am a book worm,'' Sanyu finally spoke something on her own and Randhir didn't stop her when she continued telling him abt her fav books though he was not dat much interested in reading, he listened to her with patience. And Sanyu stopped suddenly realizing dat she was talking alone and Randhir was just admiring her face. ''Sorry.. mein akeli hi bolti chali gayi. actually books ke bare koi mujhse kuch puche toh I cant just stop myself.''

''Its OK. wahi toh mujhe janna hai tumhare likes aur dislikes.''

''tumhe kya kya pasand hai?' Now it was Sanyuz turn to ask him. Just den her mom sent dem some juice and deir convo was interrupted. While sipping d juice Randhir was trying to analyze whats going on in Sanyuz mind. As if read her thoughts he started, '' Sanyukta. I dont want to give u any false hopes abt d BSF life. I have no shame in telling dat I have been rejected by girls before and I don't blame dem. BSF life is not fairy tale for those who r accustomed to d hustle-bustle of city life, it was not even for me. BSF life is not party all d times.But serving d nation was my passion. So I was always ready to sacrifice civil life attractions for it.''

Sanyukta was listening to him very carefully.

''U need to stay away from all ur luved ones, I can't say for how much long time. Even sometimes husband -wife have to stay far from each other, when d posting is at d place where family is not allowed. If u r TV addict, TV se bhi perhej karna padega kabhi. Kabhi signals nahi aate. Kabhi 2-2 din lites nahi hoti. Wife of d person on d highest position is also on d highest position in d ladies group too. U wl have to bear her too sometimes. Life is riskier dan in city as we r always posted on border, it may be Pakistan or Bangladesh.''

Sanyukta was trying to register d things in her mind Randhir was telling her.

''I am trying to tell u d reality. Civil life mein rehenwali ladkiyon ko itna aasan nahi hota. I know. But, baad mein tumhe ye baatein pareshan karne lagi toh mere liye bhi mushkil ho jayegi. So just think of it, take ur own time..''

''Mein baat itni aage badhne hi nahi dungi ki sulzana mushkil ban jaye,'' Sanyukta said suddenly and shut her mouth after cing Randhirs 'isko kya ho gaya'' reaction. She was lost in Randhir, Randhirs voice. Her heart was telling her dat dis was d person, d voice which she would like to sit and hear all over her life.

They kept on der non-ending chat on 'n' no. of topics till they were again called outside. While moving outside her house, Sanyu was peeping outisde her window and watching Randhir. When suddenly he luked up at d same time and bid a good bye to her waving his hand.

Sanyuktaz heart had given her green signal. She was much impressed by his humble and polite way of speaking. At no moment she felt in his talks any tinge of doing 'ehsan' on her by marrying her or 'c how patriotic I am' luks.

The 'click' thing had worked for her. Her heart was dancing. In excitement she dialled up Vidushiz no. to share dis news with her. Vidushi who always used to 'update' Sanyukta on giving 'gyan' session on 'luv and life'. And Sanyukta always had a hearty laugh on it.

ek chotisi luv storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें