Part 4

''Details bata jaldi. '' vidz was screaming from other side and sanyu narrated her d whole story.''Oh.. ho.. Tune mari entry aur dil mein baji ghanti..?' Vidz teased her and Sanyuz cheeks went red. Vidz was so happy for her friend coz it was surprising on Sanyuktaz part dat she herself confessed of liking any guy.  She just prayed to b d feelings mutual from both d sides.

Sanyukta was also a little bit nervous thinking d same. While biding her a 'gud bye' she had seen something in his eyes but she was not so sure. Eyes couldbe deceiving.

————————————————————-

It was late in d eve. Sanyuz fathers moble hit its ringtone which gave dem d good news of Sanyukta being liked by Randhir. Both d parents jumped in excitement but had to control it as dey were getting late. they just thanked God for this wonderful news and headed towards Abhiz friends house where dey were invited to attend deir family function. SAnyu was out for some work and she had informed dem dat dey she will directly reach d venue so they decided to tell her abt d news once dey were back . Abhi was already at his friends house.

The function went on quite well. It was too late in d night when dey reached back home and everybody turned towards deir bedroom biding a 'Gud Nite' and slept instantly as dey all were too tired.

Morning crept in when Sanyukta heard her mom calling her excitedly and talking with somebody on fone. When she listened to her mother carefully talking abt marriage details her heart started beating franatically. She was sure it was Randhirs call. Thank god, her fear didnt came true. He too had d same feelings.

———————-

Her mother was so excited. she couldn't  believe how her daughter was so lucky. ''Aman ke ma ka fone tha beta. woh log tuze apni bahu banana chahte hai..!!''

'Aman..!!'' Sanyu was shocked. So it was not Randhir..??

Aman was Abhiz childhood bestie whose family function dey had just attended last nite. He was now settled in America and returned for a short trip to India.

''un logo ne kal tuze dekha function mein aur turant pasand kar liya..'' Her mother informed her. Abhi was too happy dat his bestie had liked his sis.

All 3 of dem seemed to b totally forgotten Randhir. Her face fell instantly. Not that Aman was bad, but d way she had felt for Randhir. Was it so easy to now again feel d same for Aman? Then what abt Randhir? Her fear had come true. Randhir did not feel abt her in d same way. 'kya hua beta? tu udas kyu ho gayi?' her mother asked her worried. but Sanyukta didnt had d daring to tell her mother dat she had started feeling  for Randhir. Atleast not when now she knew dat Randhir didn't.

Amans family was invited for dinner by sanyuz family d same day. If everything goes smooth dey wished to get both of dem engaged before Aman went back to America.

More and more Aman was talking, d more Sanyukta was getting negative vibes from him. He was too proud of being a NRI. ' Mujhe pehle hi pata tha mera India mein kuch nahi honewala. Kuch future banana hai toh yaha se nikal jana hi achcha.'' He was spitting beans.

' Jaha basic infrastructure hi na ho, jaha bribe diye bina koi kaam nahi hota. education  system reservation pe based ho, us desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta.''

''par usi desh ne tumhe America jane ke kabil banaya hai.'' sanyukta said furiously.

''Ye patriotism vagaira sab  1 limit tak thik hai Sanyukta. America chalo. Fir tumhe samaj aayega mere baat mein kitna dum hai. India vindia sab bhul jaogi.''

Ya, he was right. Every body wishes to earn money, fame and what not. There is nothing wrong in it. But he could have said it in a better way. Humble and polite words like how Randhir had used. Sanyukta thought.

Aman had also laughed sarcastically on her luv of books. ''Really..? u have read dese buks? U dont like to watch saas- bahu serials? All girls do.''

Sanyukta felt very bad. She didn't understand what was wrong in not watching dose serials? But she chose to kept quiet as he was Abhiz friend and didn't want to hurt her bro.

 Her eyes were watery but nobody noticed it. She now had realised the importance of d 'click' thing working. But now it was too late. Randhir hadn't called and she had no option other dan to say 'Yes' to Aman.

ek chotisi luv storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें