Answers

We were walking through the woods and I saw where Reko's body was buried. Along the side of the trail, was his grave. I remember it so well, the way it was put together. Bones of birds and dead flowers laying on top of the buried body, it was a beautiful scene yet a terrible memory. Naomi was gazing at the dead flowers with curiosity and I glanced around me to see how everyone felt. Zen was walking towards the direction where Lance was guiding him and Arson was following them.

"Here it is, the cave," said Lance, pointing at the cave. "It looks small..." Naomi's words fluttered off. "We are going in there no matter what," stated Zen. Arson darted him a look and Zen shrugged it off. Zen and Arson went into the cave first, while I was in the middle of the pack. I was following Naomi into the dark small cave; I imagined seeing lighting, yellow glowing eyes that seemed to be popping up every fifteen seconds. I wasn't sure if Naomi saw things too, because she body was drifting side to side. I was probably just trying to scare myself. Zen had a lit up torch in his hand and his hair was black in the dark. Arson was by his side looking around the darken cave. "Look at these signs. They seem to be showing us about what happened around here," explained Arson pointing at the symbols. "Yes, but how long ago?" questioned Naomi. Zen studied the symbols for a while and replied "It seems like 2,000 years ago."

I gazed into the dusky black hole with curiosity. I suddenly whispered out loud, "this all makes sense."

Arson turned around towards me, "What do you mean?"

"These symbols remind me of the symbols I saw a while ago when I was with Keith."

"What do these symbols represent, Naomi?" asked Zen. "The stick people represent the people from some sort of tribe. The flames must represent the symbol of their tribe and the way they dressed to represent the way they lived," explained Naomi. "What kind of tribe though?" asked Arson. Naomi gave him a death scare and replied, "Why ask me? I don't even know!"

"Well, you're supposed to know Naomi," Zen scolded. "Guys, stop arguing ok. That's one less thing we need to worry about," Arson stated. A dim light appeared at the end of the cave, I crossed my heart hoping there was going to be something interesting. "Shh.." Zen paused and stopped us among our steps.

Whispers were coming from the end of the tunnel. Zen quickly blew out his light source and we stood in pitch-black darkness. My heart started to pound; I didn't know whether they would found us or not. "Maybe that's where they are keeping the control base," Naomi whispered beside me. "Possibly yes. We will have to see," Arson muttered.

The whispers disappeared slowly, and this was our chance to get deeper into the cave. "Oh wow, we don't have light!" Lance exclaimed. "Nah. Haven't you heard of night vision?" Zen questioned. "That's only for animals," Lance sighed. "That's not really true, Lance. Some of us have great vision in the dark," Naomi stated. I can recall Lance nodding at the idea.

We started to walk towards the light, with no other light resource. Sometimes Lance would stumble over a rock and slightly push me awkwardly. It was embarrassing that his eyes didn't adjust to the darkness, and he was my adopted brother. We slowly crept out of the cave where the light was.

There seem to be a bunch of crystal balls hanging from the ceiling. Each one of them had different solid colors. On the ground, there was a star that was covered in dark crimson red, and it was in the middle of the ground. There were weird whirls and wavy lines that surrounded the star. "Some cult thing!" Naomi hissed under ear breath. I didn't know what this symbol meant, but it looked dangerous. "If anyone steps into the star while the balls are lit up, you will be a sacrifice," Zen muttered and signaled us to step away from the star.

I noticed on the other side of the room was another ball, like what the physics use to determine the future of a person. It was lying on a wooden table that was covered with cloth. "Naomi," I said. She turned to me with a confused face. "What?" she asked.

"Remember how strong the force field was?"

"Yes, it buzzed Zen's hair off. Of course, I know how strong it is."

"Well, I think that ball over there has something to do with it, Naomi."

"You know, you're right. Around the ball, it had the same force field as the previous force field that Zen touched," Naomi murmured and walked over to the ball. The crystal ball was glowing light blue inside and the force field disappeared somehow. "This is perfect! I know how these balls react," Naomi said and a grin grew on her face. Since she was short and had a small face, she sure does look pretty.

"Naomi, what are you doing?" Arson asked as he walked over to us. "This crystal ball had something relating to that force field," Naomi replied and gently touched the ball. The crystal ball turned slightly dark green due to Naomi's touch. "I wonder if it could see the whole forest," I said. "I think it could, let me see.." Naomi paused and rubbed her hand around the ball.

After he rubbed her hand around the ball, she took her hand off and started to move her fingers around the ball. Dark clouds swarmed inside the ball and it showed a camp. "Wait, that's our camp," Lance pointed out. It sure was our camp. I noticed that there were dark scribble lines engraved into the ground near one of the tents. "Um, Naomi.." I paused and pointed at the ball.

"Oh my god..." Naomi's eyes widen, "oh no! This can't be! Everyone get back to the camp quickly!"