chapter 4: escape

SCORCH POV

i was sitting in the cage for a while after burn left. "AND NOW WE HAVE TSUNAMI OF THE SEAWINGS FIGHTING GILL OF THE SEAWINGS. CLAWS UP, TAILS READY, FIGHT" announcer yelled. 'please be all right tsunami' i thought. i could hear the cheers of dragons. then i heard an interesting conversation between the guards outside the door.

"do you really think scarlet is going to let him go if he beats the champion"

"of course not, if he wins she'll make him be the new champion or she'll give him to burn"

i started getting mad. i am going to rip her throat out.

TSUNAMI POV

i had the seawing gill pinned to the ground with my talon on his head. he was tired from exhaustion. "please let him live. you can tell i already won" i pleaded. "what dragonet of destiny to scared" scarlet taunted. i was about to snap his neck when i heard a roar from somewhere in the palace.

there was a fire and guards were rushing to put it out. 'what made that' i thought. clay and starflight who were chained in the arena with me were looking around to see if they could see anything. dragons were starting to panic about the fire but it was quickly taken care of.

once the guards put out the fire i heard something banging against the heavy door on the other side of the arena. everyone was looking at the door. all i knew is that, that door led to where there are more prisoners. "the prisoners are escaping!!" a guard yelled as him and a few others surrounded the door, spears at the ready.

 "the prisoners are escaping!!" a guard yelled as him and a few others surrounded the door, spears at the ready

fire was flung everywhere from scorch breaking through the door some of it landing on the guards. him and more prisoners started coming through the door.

SCORCH POV

i heard a roar and saw glory spitting some weird stuff at burn but she pushed scarlet in the way. the stuff hit her in the face and it was burning her scales. the palace was in complete chaos. dragons flying everywhere prisoners flying away. after a while it was just me, tsunami, clay, starflight, glory, gill i think his name was, and that weird colored skywing.

"so, what now" starflight asks. "i say we get sunny and maybe kestrel and then get out of here" i say. i start unchaining clay while that weird colored skywing just touches the metal and it melts. weird. we then had everyone unchained. "i didn't know you were so good at fake sleeping glory" i say. 

"thanks, clay thought they did something to me". we started flying towards a tower where sunny was being held. i was carrying that seawing gill. the skywing who's name i now know is peril touched the lock and it melted. sunny jumped out of the cage and tackled clay into a hug. we started flying towards another tower where kestrel was.

on the way there i noticed peril was trying to avoid the dragons while she was flying. i flew back to her "why are avoiding other dragons touching you" i ask. "i was born with to much fire so my body burns or melts anything i touch" she says. "you can do what i can do but you can make it so you don't burn things also".

"yup, i'm also fire resistant" i say. we then arrived at where kestrel was being held. peril just landed on the bars of the cage while clay and tsunami took care of the guards. the bars melted and kestrel climbed out of the cage pit thing. a guard started calling for help but peril killed him and clay let the other go. "you idiot, now he's going to get help" kestrel says.

"he was just letting him go, calm down" tsunami says. we land by a river. gill was still unconscious so i put him in a shallow part of the river. "if you need anything from me send a message through the dragon at jade mountain" i hear kestrel say. and then she flew off. i didn't hear much of their conversation. "let's go to the mud kingdom first" starflight says. we all agree. i pick up gill and we fly that way.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

sorry this chapter is kind of short

i just didn't know what to put in it

hopefully the next one will be longer

bye