Pre-investigation and strange things

***What up guys~ As I am excited for my council investiture, I'm somehow bursting with shit tons of ideas. Well we shall go to GA world~***

Next day,

I wake up at 6:30 a.m. I wash my face and changed to white sleeveless shirt, neon orange and white jacket and black track pants. I took out my Black Roshe Runs and drove to the park. Nick left early for a jog or something. I listen to music while I jog. Some fans spot me along the way as they are going to school. I stopped jogging and took pictures with them. I drove back and saw Nick walking. I slowed down and roll down my window. [Me:Morning Mr Groff.] He turned and looked at me. [Nick:Did you just hijack a car?] [Me:Nope. I went jogging and drove. It's the hotel's car. Hop in.] He got in. I drive back to the hotel. We talked about random topics.

We get to our room. Nick offer me to go to the shower first. [Me:No go ahead.] He can't fight back, so he smile and went to the bathroom. After 10 minutes, he came out. His scent is just so nice. Wait what? Somethings wrong with me. I wash up. I changed to black tee with my name on it, black slim straight pants and black hooded jacket. I put on my black Chucks. I put my fringe to the side and mess it up.

I walk out to the 'living room' and start working. I checked if we have all the equipments and all batteries. [Billy:Start working early Jaz?] I looked at him and smile. [Me:I can't go back to sleep. Besides, I don't know what to do after waking up so I do this.] [Billy:Have you try working?] I shook my head and laughed. [Me:Always wanna try to earn my own money but Uncle Carl don't let me.] [Billy:Wow... Then after this, what you're gonna do is... Wait for the guys to wake up.] I nod my head while sitting on the sofa with my phone. Grandpa JayDee called me.

[Me:Morning Grandpa JayDee. How are you?] [Grandpa JD:Morning to you too. I'm doing fine. I heard you got into the crew.] [Me:Yeah I did.] [Grandpa JD:We missed you here.] A drop of tear run down my cheeks. I wiped it off. [Me:I miss you guys too. Just that I wanna be away for a while.] [Grandpa JD:It's been since 2010. A while is very long time.] [Me:Gotta go. I'll call you later.] I hng up.

The rest already wake up. [Zak:Morning.] [Me:Morning. Shall we go breakfast? We have a lot of work to do.] We head down to the restaurant for breakfast. While we ate our breakfast, Uncle James show up. [James:Hey buddy.] [Me:Uncle James. What are you doing here?] [James:I have clients here.] [Me:Oh... Uncle James this is the crew. Zak, Aaron, Nick, Billy, Jay and Ashley.] [James:Hey guys... Well I gotta go.] He walked off. [Nick:He's nice.]

After breakfast, we head to the location. There's more people in the production. I met them and talked. We start interviewing and I got introduced. After the interviews, we do our reenactments and have break. Zak and myself put our cameras in the van and jog to the Starbucks.

We met Angel there. [Angel:Just finish recording?] [Me:Yeah. What's up?] Zak and I listened to her story. [Me:Well, prove your parents that you are a changed young lady and you have the ability to do what others can't. Don't retaliate to your parents alright?] We gave her some advice and hope she takes in seriously. [Angel:Alright. You guys hadn't eat anything.] [Me:No it's fine. Study hard. I see you later.] Zak and I jog back to the crew. I take back my camera and continue filming.

At 7:30 p.m, we head to the hotel. We washed up. I changed to black muscle tank, black jogger pants and black jacket. I waited for the guys. Carl called me. [Carl:Hey I got bad news.] I stood up. [Me:What is it?] He told me about Kayla. I paced through and back, trying to absorb what he said. [Me:Can I visit her later?] [Carl:Yeah. I let Nurse Jackie know.]

I hung up. Kayla got tranferred to ICU because someone tampered with her IV. [Zak:Jaz you okay?] I smiled and nodded. We head for dinner. We have fun. I kept turning my 50¢ coin. [Nick:Are you really alright?] I looked at him and the crew. [Me:Yeah I am. I just got into deep state of thinking.] [Aaron:We're not born yesterday. What is it?] They insist to know so I told them. I stared into blank space.

After midnight, I went to my room. I took my snapback and walked out. [Nick:Where you're going?] Shit. Nick's awake. I turned my head and knocked him out. I walked out and travel to the hospital.

**Nick's POV**

I stayed up late to do work and I saw Jazon going out. [Me:Where you're going?] She turned her head. It's not her at all. I got a glimpse of her face. Her eyes was bright goldish red. I was confused. Maybe it was my mind playing in my head. Next thing I knew, I was blacked out.

Next day,

I woke up in confusion. I look over to Jazmaine's bed and she's there. [Me:Jazon?] She twist and turned and mumbled something. [Jazon:Yeah Nick?] [Me:You okay?] [Jazon:It's 6 in the morning Nick. Go to sleep.] Something weird happened Jaz. We washed up and waited for the rest in the living room. I tried to recall what happened yesterday. [Me:Jaz can I ask something.] [Jazon:What's up?] [Me:Where did you go yesterday?] [Jazon:I didn't go anywhere. Why?] [Me:Nothing...]

**My POV**

The awkward air filling the living room. He start asking me what happen last night. I'm a dead meat if he finds out.

What Jazon have to say? Read more to find out.

-Edited